[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most experimental album of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Dark side of the moon..jpg (3 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Dark side of the moon..jpg
3 KB, 225x225
Is this the most experimental album of all time?
>>
>>63296396
not that lol
>>
>>63296396

> rock music
> experimental

cute
>>
>>63296396

On the run is experimental

Any Colour you like trancends music entirely even metaphysically to become something elusive, unreachsble standard of music
>>
Not of all time, but for its time, possibly.
>>
If the experiment was "can we do absolutely nothing to forward music", then yes.

Nothing in this album is innovative or experimental.
>>
the most overrated maybe
>>
File: chillout.png (2 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
chillout.png
2 MB, 1000x1000
>>63296396
>>
it's the original meme album
>>
>>63296510
>Nothing in this album is innovative or experimental.
Except any Colour you like, which is the greatest song ever made
>>
>>63296396
No
>>
>>63296475
>>63296622
Is this the "Any Color You Like is the greatest song ever" poster?

I think it might be
>>
>>63296510
Your meme is cancer
Your cancer
Die
>>
>>63296396
https://www.discogs.com/lists/Experiments-gimmick-and-concept-albums-bands-and-labels/14850
you should check this list if you think this was the most experimental music ever
>>
>>63298163
Sounds like Pink Floyd lyrics.
>>
It was experimental for your dad.
>>
It's nowhere near the most experimental album of all time, but definitely the most successful experimental album ever
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.