[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you don't think this is one of the greatest men of all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: sdsd.jpg (197 KB, 923x1200) Image search: [Google]
sdsd.jpg
197 KB, 923x1200
If you don't think this is one of the greatest men of all time, you are sick in the head.
>>
>>63294475
Thurston Moore is looking weird.
>>
>tried to kill nardwuar
>cucked kim
>greatest men
>>
>>63294505
He gave his soul power to Beck, shhhhhhhh
>>
if only he wasn't a scientologist :///////////
>>
Mutations is his best album.
>>
>>63294549
If Scientology affects him in a way that makes him able to produce his music, maybe theres something in it im not taking advantage of lol.
>>
>>63294549
big church in austin just put up permanent steel barricades yesterday

last month some girl tried to kill some of them with her car
>>
>>63294613
k
>>
>>63294636
well its pretty big recent news for scientology hate

not trying to put words in your mouth like hate but you seemed pretty disappointed in him.
>>
>>63294475
>the devil's haircut is on my mind
>>
>>63294636
I like to keep my opinions about an artists personal habits out of my evaluation of their music. His music is great, but he is even better. he encompasses a wide array of styles and formats, the man literally breathes innovation and creative thought. When I first heard him as a kid, I thought he was an edgy autist, finding popularity as the popularity of his genre rose. Now, being older, the way he handles music almost feels magical, like he is utilizing the purest form of communication that we have access to.

or, I have a major hardon for Beck, you decide.
>>
Literally one good album.
>>
>>63294741
I think he's become another faux americana artist, like Jack White.
>>
>>63294700
well yeah I gotta be honest. In most, almost all other religions, if you decide to stop practicing, you don't have to constantly fear for your life and worry about people knocking on your door stalking you and shit.
I don't hate scientologists but I feel like the whole thing is just a scheme to get Hubbard a bunch of money.
>>
>>63294475
I can't wait for her new band!
>>
>>63294741
yeah don't get me wrong, he is spectacular. it's just like that one thing keeping me from holding him at like role model status, ya feel?
>>
>>63294793
Beck is a manlet?

excuse me, I need to go delete his entire discography.
>>
mfw scientology ruins good music
>>
>>63294841
>anything ruining good music
It's a trillion years in the making and bigger than the both of us!
>>
>>63294795
He believes in something, which is an admirable trait. While I don't condone certain culty behaviors and beliefs, it is nice to respect someone and look up to someone who will stand up for what they believe in. He doesnt mold his image to sell records, he is who he is.
>>
>>63294983
yeah, a cunt
>>
>>63295136
Hey man, it wouldnt be the first cunt we admired, amiright
>>
>>63295165
after all everyone had a massive hard on after Pom Pom came out on 2013, so yeah
>>
I saw him live Friday. Spectacular show, one of my favorite artists. What's your favorite Beck song? Mine is either Missing or Sissyneck
>>
>>63294549
He was literally born into it.

He doesn't give a shit but his father was one so he's got good feelings toward it.

Not really that big of a deal.
>>
>>63296615
Movie theme
>>
>>63294807
This. But I had already deleted it anyway
>>
>>63294475
if youre that narrow minded then YOURE sick in the head, just like every other autistic patrician here
>>
File: nignog.jpg (25 KB, 645x287) Image search: [Google]
nignog.jpg
25 KB, 645x287
>>63294475
is that stevie wonder? I thought he was a nig nog
>>
Thelatderden
>>
>>63296615
debra, steal my body home, mixed bizness
>>
>>63294744
Fucking lol, yeah sure anon
>>
>>63294475
Scott Walker? Yes I do think so.
>>
File: beck&bjork.jpg (628 KB, 2164x1500) Image search: [Google]
beck&bjork.jpg
628 KB, 2164x1500
Nice to see that Beck and Bjork were genuine friends.
>>
>>63301143
Don't tell me they fucked.
>>
>>63301228
I don't think, though i'm not sure about that.
>>
>>63294475
He looks a lot like Noel Scott Engel (Scott Walker)
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.