[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the absolute shittiest concert you guys have ever been to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1447038772797.jpg (95 KB, 599x466) Image search: [Google]
1447038772797.jpg
95 KB, 599x466
What's the absolute shittiest concert you guys have ever been to?
>>
Grimes, by far.
>>
>>63293023
Lana Del Rey.

So many phones.
>>
Dinosaur Jr. based on how excited for the show I was and how terrible it ended up being
>>
probably smash mouth
>>
>>63293256
what didn't you like about it? dinosaur jr are usually amazing live
>>
>>63292992
A billy ray cyrus/boyz 2 men concert.
I was about 9 and it was for military families.
Pure shit.
>>
Rick Derringer. Fuck that guy. I walked to the front row, told him he sucked and he gave me the finger
>>
Damn, that's a sad picture, which band is playing?
>>
>>63293342
guy sounds alpha af
>>
I got dragged along to help out during a photoshoot at a private event. Bruno Mars was the surprise performer. It was pretty shitty, but hilarious because he's so fucking short.
>>
>>63293359
it's probs a fuckin sound check lol

mine was Cheatahs, band wasn't horrible but everyone left after the opener and the venue was pretty shit too
>>
>>63292992
>>63293359
>>
>>63293359
it's a blur soundcheck, some /mu/tant actually bought tickets to a blur show to live shitpost about it on /mu/
>>
>>63292992
I was dragged by my buddy to see Blur recently. Being up close to the front of the crowd was the funniest thing. There were only like 200 - 300 people there (the venue's capacity was 10,000+). Several people up front were trashing them, calling them cunts and cursing them out. One guy showed up with "Blur are shite" shirts and tried to fight security members to get on stage and heckle the band.

As far as their set goes, the band came on late and played mainly songs from Parklife (the only Blur album I've ever heard). The singer sounded like he was a constipated 80 year old, the guitar was all out of tune and I couldn't even hear the bass. None of the band members seemed to be enjoying themselves and they repeatedly made mistakes. The only songs I recognized were Song 2, Girls and Boys, and Parklife, all of which were butchered miserably. The rest of the songs were very boring and sounded the same. The sound was far too quiet for the gig and most people around us began having a conversation. A lot of the crowd left after Parklife and even more so after Song 2, it seemed like there were probably less than 50 hardcore fans in an audience. The show closer was an anti-climax and singer walked off the second the show was done and the rest of the band shortly followed suit, no acknowledgement of the fans, whatsoever.
>>
tim hecker and sigur ros in boston at the agganis arena. I went mostly for Hecker, and was probably one of the only ones. The venue was packed (it's pretty big and spacious), and no one would shut the fuck up during Hecker's set. It seemed as though no one knew music was being played. Didn't help that the performance was behind a curtain.

Sigur Ros were okay but I was put in a bad mood, and a group of autistic high schoolers who thought it was a good idea to "dance" at the front of stage were hella distracting.
>>
>>63293558
Pasta is really stale, dude.
>>
EODM at the Bataclan
>>
>>63294611
hella

f*ckin

epic
>>
>>63293569
>other people enjoying themselves to my self indulgent gibberish music triggered me and I couldnt listen to it
>>
>>63293285
This smash mouth are not musicians there sound is entirely artificial fuck that triggers me
>>
Puddle of Mudd.
Look at this shit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7jtDotoEAU

He's on something good.
>>
I saw Madeon at a club and someone threw a shot glass into the air and it hit me in the head so that sucked.
>>
>>63292992
A local screamo band.
I think the singer got pissed when I started to chuckle because he started screaming even louder.
>>
>>63292992
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk
I was there
>>
>>63292992
Animal Collective at the Hollywood Bowl 2012

AnCo's sound is NOT good in a huge open venue like that
people made fun of huun huur tu
flylo was really aggravated that no one wanted to get up and dance to his set
>>
>>63293227
I really want to see her I feel like she's super talented but fuck her fans are awful.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.