[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Times where you really wanted to like an album but there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 220px-Ys_cover.jpg (23 KB, 220x193) Image search: [Google]
220px-Ys_cover.jpg
23 KB, 220x193
ITT: Times where you really wanted to like an album but there was one thing that utterly ruined it for you.
pic related is obvious
>>
Are you going to tell us what that one thing is?

>inb4 her voice
>>
every time i think the "her voice is hard to listen to" meme has died out, someone brings it back
>>
>>63292850
Must suck to be a pleb
>>
>>63292867
>>63292875
>>63292878
Why do you like her voice?
>>
>>63292896
It makes my dick hard.
>>
>>63292867
no, it was her songwriting

she just talks about random stupid shit that retards on /mu/ think is "deep" and "meaningful"
>>
>>63292896
sounds like a little bird chirping in the morning
>>
>>63292896
i don't really
but the reason why i don't really like her voice is precisely the reason why i don't understand this meme, namely that it's largely pretty generic and inoffensive and lacks character
>>
>>63292912
i think you're just not understanding the lyricism.
>>
File: smug.jpg (66 KB, 1000x530) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
66 KB, 1000x530
>>63292922
>>63292908
>>63292942
OK
>>
>>63292912
I've never seen a single post on /mu/ that has called anything Joanna has ever made "deep." It just seems like you're too stupid to understand it.
>>
>>63293000
really it's not that complicated. she's not singing about "random stupid shit." Each song is structurally clear and not the difficult to decipher if you read through the lyrics.
>>
>Newsomfags
and they say Mac DeMarco has the worst fan base
>>
>>63292912
u act like u never seen a bear drown before
>>
>>63293117
no that's death grips. maybe gaga.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.