[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Car Seat Headrest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 2
File: a3272316465_10.jpg (72 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
a3272316465_10.jpg
72 KB, 900x900
Hey, everyone! Will here. Just wondering what your favorite non-Twin Fantasy CSH release is?

bonus question: how would you feel about a studio quality remake of Twin Fantasy

Thanks!

- W. Toledo xx
>>
>>63284653
twin fantasy
>>
>>63284653
You should get a mellotron.
>>
HTLT is second best
>>
4 is the second best CSH album
Monomania is honorable mention

do not remake tf
>>
>>63284653
why would you do a studio quality remake of twin fantasy? lo-fi is part of the charm imo
>>
I think Twin Fantasy is good as is, I wouldn't redo it, but that's just cause i'm lazy as shit.

big fan of teens of style btw, i have to admit i haven't checked out a lot of your earlier stuff but i'll get around to it. missed your show here in paris and that was a real drag.
>>
>https://soundcloud.com/sammyt-7/mossy-thoughts
>>
>>63284653
I wouldn't really want a remake of Twin Fantasy. I really love the Starving While Living ep and My Back is Killing Me, Baby
>>
>>63284653
DO NOT REMAKE TWIN FANTASY

NERVOUS YOUNG MAN IS YOUR NEXT BEST ALBUM
>>
>>63284653
prove that ur actually will
>>
>>63284653
If you actually are will then hi will I like your album
>>
What do you think of ignited break?
As for a studio quality remake, that's your call if you think it'd make it much better than go for it if listen to it

I really liked 1
>>
>>63284653
>studio quality remake of Twin Fantasy
lets take this lo-fi and just ruin the charm
>>
>>63284653
Monomania's my second fav
Don't do a remake

>>63285946
I think everyone in the thread should have to prove that they're not will
>>
File: are you le serious.png (74 KB, 673x501) Image search: [Google]
are you le serious.png
74 KB, 673x501
>le indie furry band
>>
If you're actually Will, do you plan on playing more of the twin fantasy material live? I would really love to hear a live version of famous prophets (minds).
>>
>>63285024
this here
>>
>>63284653
post body censor face
>>
>>63284653
Nervous Young Man.

I think that a studio-quality remake of Twin Fantasy would be great, but, you'd have to give it something that the original didn't if you are taking away that lo-fi charm the original has.
>>
>>63284653
You shouldn't be doing remakes man, I mean if you make an album and one or more of your older songs fit on it well enough then do it by all means but don't straight up re-do an album.

Also meant to see you live at Strange Matter last December but I slacked for too long so sorry.
Also apparently you went to the same high school as a guy I met named Wyatt Nichols?

Also post some kind of proof because until you do I'm going to assume I'm being a faggot and talking to some cunt on /mu/. If you give a shit about whether or not anyone knows you're on 4chan's /mu/ then don't.
>>
>>63287946
you should just assume you're being a faggot regardless
>>
>>63287988
probably right
>>
>>63284670
I've never listened to these guys but this recommendation along with the people saying it's lo-fi make me think they might be a bit like early Black Moth Super Rainbow. Is that true, and where should I start with them?
>>
>>63284653
Stop viraling here, cunt
>>
>>63284653
4 with 1 and MBIKMB very close behind it and please do not remake twin fantasy
>>
>>63284653
i love you
and yes to the second question
>>
Nervous young man
knife in the coffee is one of my fave songs ever
>>
>>63288486
Twin Fantasy
>>
fuck off will
>>
>>63284653

when are you going to release the teens of denial artwork?
>>
>>63288619
Because of his viraling he's playing sxsw and i'm so fucking jelly. dudes going to get so much hipster pussy it's going to be insane.
>>
>>63284653
I've only listened to Twin Fantasy and Teens of Style so I have to pick Teens of Style as my second favourite then.

Keep Twin Fantasy as it is, it's charming.
>>
>>63289416
>pussy
>>
>>63289416
you never were going to make it "utopian inch", you're too old and past the marketing age
plus your shit sucks
>>
>>63284653
HTLT

Defiantly no
>>
It was so weird finding out this guy had more than one album
>>
>>63289416
*boypussy
>>
>>63290041
*boipucci :3c
>>
will this is ao hit me up on facebook if you wanna meet up this week.
>>
>>63284653
If you are Will you have to prove it somehow.
>>
Will
this is Anders hit me up on FB
>>
I liked Twin Fantasy because it's lo-fi, it makes it that much more urgent. It feels like an album that released a lot of suppressed emotions and thoughts in a brief window opportunity.
A studio remake wouldn't have the same magic.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKFk4eyF8kY
>>
Have we come full circle? Post about CSH and everyone thinks you're Will. Literally say you're Will and no one believes you.
>>
hi Will please be my bf
>>
touch twin fantasy and ur dead faggot
>>
>>63289457
the second time tonight brandon's been BTFO
>>
>>63285371
As much as most believe this, I would be curious in hearing what a hi-fi version of TF would sound like. A re-worked rendition of Nervous Young Inhumans would definitely pique my interest because wow fuck me does that outro ever blow. If the dude has spare time, I'd be down for some more re-recordings of his old stuff.

Where the fuck is Teens of Denial, Will? Drop the goddamn release date, you said this shit would be out in April but I doubt your label's gonna let you get away with promoting the album for only a couple weeks.
>>
the gains on a few of the t.f. tracks really hurt my hearing which sucks because it's the kind of album you'd listen to loud. beach life, bodys, and n.y.i. are a worry to listen to, knowing this album is definitely worsening a sense of mine in the long run.
>>
>>63292292
pretty sure Will got signed on the strength of Twin Fantasy so its definitely going to be coming out again because he said there would be physical media so matador must be doing it. it makes sense for it to be completely new recording.
Im excited for for it
also think Teens of Denial is May
>>
>>63284653
i don't personally enjoy your music but i do respect it and - don't fucking remake an album that a lot of people consider a 10/10 release as it is, just be happy that you've made something that's a classic in the eyes of a select group of people
>>
>>63285279
4 is really like the least good of all man
>>
>>63284653
just dropping by to say your music is the shit and keep doing what you do man!
>>
>>63284653
just dropping by to say your music is shit but keep doing what you do man!
>>
>>63284653
just dropping by to say your music is the shit and keep doing what you do man!
>>
>>63284653
just dropping by to say your music is shit but keep doing what you do man!
>>
Nervous young man is my second favourite after Twin Fantasy. But its not even close to Twin Fantasy for me. Twin Fantasy is a fuckin masterpiece, i almost cried when i heard nervous young ihuman, cuz Frankeinstein is my favourite book.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.