[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that bands like Radiohead and Slowdive are pseudo-depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 5334.jpg (126 KB, 1245x818) Image search: [Google]
5334.jpg
126 KB, 1245x818
Reminder that bands like Radiohead and Slowdive are pseudo-depression core

Reminder that bands like Radiohead and Slowdive are made by and for posers who thinks it's cool to look depressed

Reminder that a truly depressed person listens to nothing for they are unable to feel a thing

Reminder that truly depressed people lay in bed all day

Reminder that if you call yourself 'depressed', you aren't depressed, you are just a sad whiny faggot who is just bad as the obese whales who blame their obesity on their metabolisms
>>
>>63268914
>Reminder that truly depressed people lay in bed all day
wew lad
>>
who are you even reminding

someone with a 130 iq wouldn't craft a strawman like this
>>
>>63268914
yes because the most common mental illness on the planet manifests itself the same way in every single individual who has it
>>
>>63268974
This
Op's an above average faggot
>>
maybe i like how it sounds
>>
>>63268914
the only thing a depressed person can listen to is low and xiu xiu. Everything else thats labeled "depressing" is for posers.
>>
>>63269040
anything can be depressing if you're in the right mindset desu
>>
>>63268914
you clearly aren't depressed by that logic so why are you talking like the expert.
>>
>>63268914
slowdive isnt depression-core lmao what are you talking about
>>
>>63269040
xiu xiu is too try hard and overt for me

don't relate to them at all
>>
>>63269089
thats because you are a poser
>>
>>63268914
there was a time when i was depressed and the only thing i could listen to was a sine wave at about 40Hz
>>
>>63269109
lol, right buddy.
>>
>>63269136
im not your buddy guy
>>
>>63269142
lmao, okay cowboy.
>>
>>63268914
>posting an IQ test for thread image
How much of a massive asslick are you?
Regardless, I do agree with you. T. Someone with depression.
>>
>>63269156
im not your cowboy indian
>>
>>63268914
Oh fuck off.
I don't even like radiohead or slowdive but fuck off.
Depression is literally the most common fucking mental illness on earth. It works differently for nearly everyone who has it.

Some people know they have it, some don't. Some wallow in it, some actively try to combat it. It depends on the person.

I don't care if you are a baitfag or not, get some god damn education before you start throwing shit like that around.
>>
>>63268914

Depressed here

Slowdive is not about depression and i never cared for radiohead

>Reminder that a truly depressed person listens to nothing for they are unable to feel a thing
>implying depression is a constant state

>Reminder that truly depressed people lay in bed all day
Yeah

>Reminder that if you call yourself 'depressed', you aren't depressed, you are just a sad whiny faggot who is just bad as the obese whales who blame their obesity on their metabolisms
Thought that i was that before going to see a psychiatrist

Also i seriously hope you don't test any IQ test on the internet seriously.
>>
>>63268914
What if I just like slowdive because I think it sounds nice and not because I care about them being depressed posers?
>>
i have a bunch of mental illnesses so they used to test me in school all the time so im pretty confident i actually have ~130 (as in real test with psycologuists not internet tests)
and im a pretty huge failure at life in general, iq doesnt mean anythng espescially music

also this is just like level two romantasizing mental illness
like your douing the same thimg but in a more abstract way

bunch of typos but i dot feel like fixing them LOL
>>
>>63268914
Eh, yes and no.
When I was depressed I mostly listened to The Bled, Bright Eyes, and Elliott Smith over and over because I listened to it in high school and it was the only music I could relate to anymore. Plus I was trying to motivate myself to kill myself. Guess I'm a failure at that too lel.
In all seriousness, I can only appreciate music like Radiohead and Slowdive when I'm out of depression. Too much heady atmospheric stuff. It was like listening to music for the first time once the Zoloft and Wellbutrin started to work.
>>
>>63268950
Nah, they would
For 1, they probably aren't using those extra points when shitposting
2, scientifically speaking, everyone in the 125 to 140 range is an asshole because theyre sharp enough to disdain plebs and not quite smart enough for it to make a sizable difference in their irl
Comfy 110, 8 inches here btw
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.