[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Death Grips performed and unannounced set at a club in Sacramento
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: Death_Grips_Performing_in_NYC.jpg (62 KB, 800x617) Image search: [Google]
Death_Grips_Performing_in_NYC.jpg
62 KB, 800x617
Death Grips performed and unannounced set at a club in Sacramento where they played Bottomless Pit in its entirety and said it would be released out of the blue next week. Everyone there, myself included, were required to sign a legal agreement preventing us from posting about the concert online, but fuck it. AMA
>>
death grips is an over rated meme. who cares. their music isn't good, but pretentious contrarian plebes will extol it for the simple fact that it isn't popular.
>>
2012 was four years ago. Death Grips is fucking reddit tier dogshit, loser.
>>
>>63263070
M E M E
E

M

E
>>
File: 1289452826953.png (38 KB, 300x171) Image search: [Google]
1289452826953.png
38 KB, 300x171
>>
everyone here likes death grips but posts otherwise since it's the contrarian thing to do
>>
>>63263070
Even if that had actually happened I still wouldn't care.
>>
Well, make yourself useful. Give us a tracklist or some shit.
>>
>Everyone there, myself included, were required to sign a legal agreement preventing us from posting about the concert online

Whether or not this is even true, this is pretty cringe
>>
>>63263295
this is actually true, I started hating on it once I watched an Anthony fagtano video, tbqh I still like the music
>>
>>63263070
Believable until "we all signed legal agreements."
Pretty sure DG wouldn't give a shit.
>>
>>63263070
hi jackson
>>
is this an epic new meme
>>
>>63263295
I literally dont enjoy their music. It doesn't even feel that angry or confrontational. Just sounds like some black guy yelling at a kid to get off his lawn over trap influenced beats.
>>
theres no proof. bait
>>
>>63263295
They make some fun songs at times but their style has too low of a shelf-life to ever make a good album. There's only so much more I can take of dark synths, yelling, and drums, a style which gets less and less radical and exciting as you gain more context.
>>
very epic meme
>>
>>63263070
>Everyone there, myself included, were required to sign a legal agreement preventing us from posting about the concert online
Your bait would've been believable if you hadn't included this sentence. Death Grips would never do something like this. They love doing random shit to generate hype, they wouldn't try to keep something like this a secret.
>>
>>63266038
This
>>
i was there too op
>>
Death Grips - An alright group that has lost its mystic since the release of Government Plates. They warrant a listen, but by now means should be BEN/BEN BEST BAnd when they release a subpar single OUT OF LE BLUE>
>>
>>63267428
>lost its mystic since the release of Government Plates
Pleb filter did its job
>>
>>63265252
>Trap influenced beats

lol nice meme
>>
>>63263295
None of their albums are amazing, they're usually around 3 absolutely smashing songs and the rest is just silly
>>
>>63263115
so fucking wrong
>>
>>63263115
>>63263146
nice b8
8/10
>>
>>63263115
I've seen normies listening to DG. They are indeed popular, the only contrarian here is you
>>
>>63263070
I would've definitely fell for this if you didn't say that legal agreement bullshit
>>
>>63263146
haha good one bro
>>
>>63263070
Could you take a guess on the name of each track
>>
>>63269755
They played Hot Head first, one with a hook that ended with FUCK THAT NOISE being shouted, one had a sample of someone saying "raw" at different volumes, kind of like the hook for Pop, there was this mostly instrumental jam that lasted for at least 10 minutes which started with "my intrigue is -" or something being repeated. Can't remember much else.
>>
>>63270437
Hmm
>>
I was there too. My cassette recording sounds excellent, can't wait to hear the a2b2 recordings.
>>
>>63270467
Upload
>>
>>63270476
Yeah nah a big black van just pulled up as you posted that. Burning the cassette now.
>>
>>63270476
Zach here please don't
>>
>>63270476
sent ;)
>>
album isnt out for another 2 months, dont worry about it
>>
>>63270492
Then it's bullshit
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.