[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fact that Young Thug is so loved here shows how awesome /mu/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
The fact that Young Thug is so loved here shows how awesome /mu/.
>>
Angry negative responses in 3....2...1
>>
The fact that you don't know how to write shows how stupid Thug fans.
>>
>>63262807
God damn this post made me angry, fucking kill yourself you pathetic neet
>>
File: youngshit.jpg (126 KB, 608x608) Image search: [Google]
youngshit.jpg
126 KB, 608x608
>>
>>63262834
>implying it isn't a grammatically correct sentence
>>
>>63262887
ban this faggot right now
>>63262905
there should be an "is" at the end of >>63262807
>>
/mu/ only likes this because they're college kids who feel white guilt and donate the last of their lunch money to bernie so they need to feel cultured by listening to young thug and beyonce
>>
>>63263353
/pol/ pls go.
>>
File: Fedora3.jpg (33 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
Fedora3.jpg
33 KB, 251x251
>>63263353
>#Drumpf2016
>>
>>63263406
not /pol/
its true senpai
most thugger fans on here are /r/hhh suburban kids or they pretend to like it

ps all the candidates suck but bernie sucks more than any of them
>>
>>63263436
>epic /pol/ fedora memes
dude nice
sure showed em :^)

Trump is a bigot, Hillary is a puppet, Bernie thinks free money will fall from the sky and fix every little problem. they all are terrible and the USA is fucked no matter what but fuck off with that shit this is a music thread
>>
>>63263455

most posters on here in general aren't over the age of 21. half of them are americans who aren't even old enough to drink legally in their own country lol. like it even fucking matters.
>>
>>63263455
Whatever man. I have all the mixtapes and listen daily. I'm trying to make a shoegaze remix of Barter 6 atm because I want to hear Thug with some new crazy production to match his unique rapping style. The original beats are cool but just generic trap, I want to see what he can do with some elevated production. I'm 24 and have been reppin Thugger since 2012 man.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.