[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I honestly did not like this that much. What am I missing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: pink flag.jpg (124 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
pink flag.jpg
124 KB, 600x600
I honestly did not like this that much. What am I missing?
>>
its a dated punk album
4/10
does anyone even listen to this shit anymore
>>
>>63262329
unexpectedly off kilter with nice delivery and content

gets me off

makes me gret agin

PFUCK DRUMPF
snake oil, my man, snake oil

BUT
you DO look like a Man who needs a refreshing draft of my GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU GREAT AGAIN

S N A K E O I L
>snek

just one vote and youll be gret agin
>sssss
>sssss
>>
Do you like punk music?

It might just be too 'simple' for you.
>>
>>63262537
2simple4u
>>
File: R-660454-1381948834-5787.jpeg.jpg (125 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
R-660454-1381948834-5787.jpeg.jpg
125 KB, 600x600
>>63262329
You might enjoy this more. I sure did. It's a very interesting album.
>>
>>63262329
it gets better the more you listen to it
>>
>>63262353
Sadly, I have to agree. Good album but Chairs missing and 154 are much better.
>>
The first three Wire albums are fucking amazing.
You will probably like 154
>>
>>63262329
>>63262353
Worth giving another try, when I first heard it I was kind of burned out on punk. Try listening to the lyrics and paying attention to the composition structure. All the songs are apparently deconstructions of classic rock songs, not that I can tell which is which. It's a grower though, and the 2 that came after are even better
>>
>>63262689
i agree with this kid. actually there seems to be a secret consensus that Pink Flag is overrate
>>
>>63263275
Pink Flag was pretty historically important because it was one of the first punk records to get widespread distribution in the United States and basically created hardcore.
>>
I've got one.

I honestly only like Friction and title track. I like more songs on Adventure.
>>
File: marquee moon.jpg (228 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
marquee moon.jpg
228 KB, 750x750
>>63263506
forgot pick
>>
>>63262329
It took a while for Pink Flag to click for me. Give it another shot some other time.
>>
>>63262825
THIS
>>
The short songs in this are actually the best.
154 is better.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.