[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I'm crying right now. Just looking at this picture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: goto.jpg (216 KB, 1200x1190) Image search: [Google]
goto.jpg
216 KB, 1200x1190
Guys, I'm crying right now. Just looking at this picture makes me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "love". I'm in love with Mariko Goto. I've lost interest in all girls, besides her. Girls who are considered "hot" by the general male population don't cut it for me anymore. Mariko Goto really is all I think about all day, every day. I really do cry myself to sleep at night thinking about how I'll never be with her. If only she knew I existed in this life, if only she knew my deep profound love for her. I know that will never happen though. That is the thought that makes me so sad when I look at her. I'll never be with her, but I'll continue to love her until the day I die.
>>
I WISH I WAS SPECIAL
YOU'RE SO FUCKING SPECIAL
>>
WHY ARE YOU SO FAR AWAY FROM MEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>63260226
too bad she's a nutjob and probably lesbian
>>
She looks like a man wearing a wig lmao
>>
DARKNESS
IMPRISONING ME
>>
>dusty ass pasta
>dusty ass waifu
wow talk about memory lane
>>
>>63260741
it ain't that old and neither is Mariko
>>
Goto seems like the kinda girl who would want to suffocate you with her ass, but doesn't have enough ass to actually do so.
>>
>>63260226
I want her to choke me
;_;
>>
>>63260226
Seek therapy anon, that is no way to live
>>
>>63260226
I admired Mariko Goto to for a spell. I hope she's doing well these days. Last time I saw her she had slits on her left arm. I was worried for her.
>>
>>63261732

I think she retired from the industry.
>>
Too bad she's a creeper slut, and would probably kill you.
>>
What insane things has Mariko Goto done?
>>
>>63262080

In this video alone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlAf3YVMlag

>Smashing up an umbrella she stole from some dude
>Dancing out in the rain in a schoolgirl outfit with no shoes
>Taking off her panties and hurling them into the audience

Also, she's beaten up people in the audience before.
>>
>>63262122
A bit fucked up but fuck, I still have an erection
>>
>>63260226
I feel you OP
I was feeling the same way with kim taeyeon
>>
File: kek.jpg (20 KB, 255x216) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
20 KB, 255x216
>>63260950
>>
I WONDER HOW YOU TOUCH YOURSELF
>>
>>63262122
That's pretty hot desu. I need more.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 460x288
>>63260226
i hope your waifu is the first to die when my boy kimmy flattens seoul t.bh
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.