[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your opinion on Deftones? Looking forward to their new album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: deftones.jpg (692 KB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
deftones.jpg
692 KB, 1440x960
What is your opinion on Deftones?

Looking forward to their new album?
>>
music for fat dudes
>>
I'm wondering why the cool songs from Koi No Yokan weren't singles. Leathers and Tempest aren't nearly as dope as Rosemary, Goon Squad and Entombed.

Also i'm down with a new album.
>>
>>63257701
I like Deftones. Their music has some charm and I like Chino's vocals. I don't like the first single, but i'm really looking forward to new album
>>
SNW is the best album
>>
>>63257701
SHOVE IT SHOVE IT SHOVE IT
>>
>>63258038
that's a weird way of saying deftones/diamond eyes/koi no yokan
>>
>>63257701
not looking forward to their new album but yeah shit guys they make some great tracks
>>
>>63258038
koi no yokan is my favourite
>>
>>63258038
Confirmerd
>>
DEFTONES ALBUM POWER RANKINGS

1. koi no yokan
2. diamond eyes
3. white pony
4. saturday night wrist
5. deftones
6. around the fur
7. adrenaline
>>
>>63258234
Switch White Pony and Deftones and you got it.
>>
>>63258234
Are their 2010s albums that good? I never listened to anything past the s/t.
>>
>>63258340
yes, koi no yokan and diamond eyes are fantastic metal albums. especially koi no yokan, superb record
>>
>>63258340
>>63258366
Wouldn't call 'em metal but goddamn they're great. Diamond Eyes has some of Deftones most chill songs. And that 8 string guitar is used tastefully... AF.
>>
>>63258410
i would, what other genre would they be? word, sextape, beauty school and 976 evil are some of their best more chill songs
>>
Fav tracks from 2010s:
Sextape
This Place Is Death
Rosemary

Want more stuff like this
>>
>>63258038
This. White Pony second best.
>>
>>63258340
Saturday Night Wirst is an atmospheric masterpiece. Essential listening desu
>>
>>63258518
You know, i don't actually know. Alt metal would be the best thing i could think of off the top of my head. They don't feel extreme enough to be metal.

Genre doesn't really matter though at the end of the day.
>>
>>63257701
Favourite band. Very excited for the new album.

>>63257727
Seen em live a few times and hardly any fat people.
>>
Music for preteens.
>>
>>63258696
yeah genre doesn't matter, i suppose. you're right, they're alternative metal
>>
>>63257701
rip cho chang
>>
Where is the LEAK
>>
>>63258234
How can you not like Around the fur? It has some of their best stuff
>>
>>63258038

It's moody as fuck, like St. Anger without the cringe lyrics and trash can snare, love it
>>
>>63259394
it has 3 good songs, 2 of them being some of their best
>>
what tones? cant hear you
>>
>>63258366
>>63258410
>>63258518
Deftones have inarguably developed their own unique sound coming out of Nu Metal and Alt Metal/Rock
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.