[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there a better lyricist out there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: thumbnail_10283.jpg (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_10283.jpg
18 KB, 400x300
is there a better lyricist out there?
>>
no way jose
>>
>>63254053
Fuck no, he's just like Columbus
>>
>>63254053
God i hate that show
>>
File: reminder.png (56 KB, 463x351) Image search: [Google]
reminder.png
56 KB, 463x351
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT8h4UmuN1Q

>tfw China, Il cancelled
>tfw Neely will never make more short videos
>>
>>63254232
China was kinda shit, though
>>
>>63254175
i just hate the voice of the bearded prof. drives me nuts.

babycakes was fantastic.
>>
>>63254269
They fucked up his voice bad, I liked it in his shorts, it was more weasily and less like a dentist's drill

Steve's voice is pretty cool, though
>>
>>63254262
i stopped after season 2... but didn't hate it. just kinda forgot it existed.
>>
>>63254167
He gets murderous *on purpose*
>>
>>63254295
(i loved pony's voice, didn't realize it was greta gerwig, who i also had a thing for)
>>
File: nofriends.jpg (241 KB, 968x968) Image search: [Google]
nofriends.jpg
241 KB, 968x968
>>63254262
I loved it. It had a different tone than the youtube shorts though, so I get why a lot of people dislike it.

>>63254269
>>63254295
Frank was my favorite character tbqh
>>
I like how they got Cat Power to voice a gorilla in the series finale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX2WsPLeQHQ
>>
>>63254332
character-wise he was great. laughed despite his voice, though sometimes it was used to good effect.
>>
>>63254568
He was just a little too hyper, I think. I liked him in the shorts, where he tried to be really cool, but without trying too hard. He was still super lame, and that's what made it work
>>
He sounds like mc ride
>>
he who play the game run slam up and down
>>
>>63254232

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7ANZ8Osnz4
>>
who school the bells and pimp the squad?
>>
lmao the only good adult swim show is rick and morty

everything else is trash
>>
>>63254053
He's the most cerebral rapper in the game.
Neely why you have forsaken us, I've watched all of your youtube videos like 10x each at least.
>>
I fucking love those Brad Neely shorts. The Babycakes diaries are a goddamn treasure and I hope everyone in this thread who isn't sharp to them checks them out pronto.
>>
File: I know you fucking feel me.png (92 KB, 415x344) Image search: [Google]
I know you fucking feel me.png
92 KB, 415x344
>>63257119
>>
>>63259533
i'd let him fuck me
>>
>>63254053
He went to a lake to sing a song about the lake to the lake, and a FUCKING GOOSE CLAPPED. Even dumb animals know he's GOAT
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.