[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw doomed to be pleb forever How should i end it /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
>tfw doomed to be pleb forever

How should i end it /mu/?
>>
Just do it the way pitchfork tells you to, pleb
>>
>>63251666
Just embrace it, Satan.

As long as you listen to what you enjoy, and don't let others tell you your opinions, you're as patrish as anyone.
>>
>>63251716
*and keep and open mind to new shit

but yeah he's right. As much as this place would like you to believe it is, musical taste isn't a contest
>>
File: Chart.jpg (1 MB, 1485x950) Image search: [Google]
Chart.jpg
1 MB, 1485x950
Here's my chart I guess friendos
>>
>>63251937
nothing wrong with those
>>
>>63252062
>Coheed
>Closure in Moscow
>August Burns Red
>The Faceless
>Alkaline Trio
>Periphery
>Dance Gavin Dance
>The Contortionist

Theres something wrong with liking all of these
>>
>>63251937
this chart is a lot of things but "pleb" isn't the first thing I though of
>>
>>63251937
Not as bad as you think it is
>>
>>63251666
literally go into a 2016 thread and just copy paste every album listed into a txt file

then work through those albums over the year. there you go
>>
>>63252155
Why? Because none of them are Swans or Meme Grips? Fuck you lmao
>>
File: magnificent cat.jpg (282 KB, 600x913) Image search: [Google]
magnificent cat.jpg
282 KB, 600x913
>haven't transcend pleb patrician dichotomy
>>
>>63251937
Chart is a good start. When you grow up your taste will mature, nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>63252302
It's really really weird to think that 3-4 years down the line you may be into absolutely nothing you like now
>>
>>63252370
I know you're right but it feels so odd to think that in a few years I probably won't like everything I do right now
>>
>>63252438
That's what I just said haha
>>
>>63251937
Your not pleb, your taste is just going in a different direction than your typical /mu/-tants

You have some GOAT post-hardcore there buddy
>>
>>63251937
transcend to emo anon
its the only way
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.