[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your opinion on Yung Lean?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
What's your opinion on Yung Lean?
>>
He is certainly young I cannot deny this but I am yet to see evidence that he leans
>>
bbbbbanjhklllllllldsaopwqellllll''
>>
>>63248641
end yourself pls
>>
>>63248708
hey fuck off buddy
>>
>>63248525
hahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH
>>
He's okay but his producers are amazing
>>
>>63248879
Agreed, Gud and Sherm (and occasionally Whitearmor) are absolutely miraculous.
>>
Can't wait to see yung meme live next weekend
>>
>>63249476
Same, altho im seeing him monday the 21st in boston
>>
>>63248506
he has inspired every boy's haircut in europe
>>
>>63248506
He's Swedish. Kind of ruined it for me
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 881x1146) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 881x1146
Here's the thing about Freddie. The man had some serious pipes. He had a 4 octave range and he excelled in any octave. He wrote brilliant songs. And his stage presence was only matched by Adolf Hitler. Seriously, watch them play Radio Gaga at Live Aid and then watch a video of the Nuremburg rallies. We had better thank our lucky stars Freddie didn't go into politics or he would have taken over the world. But Queen as a whole had a brilliant dynamic. It wasn't just the Freddie Mercury backup band. They all made huge creative contributions to what made Queen what it is. Yes, Freddie wrore Somebody to Love, Killer Queen, and Bohemian Rhapsody, but Brian May wrote We Will Rock You, Save Me, and Fat Bottom Girls, John Deacon wrote I Want to Break Free, Another One Bites the Dust, and You're my Best Friend, and Roger Taylor wrote Radio Gaga and It's a Kind of Magic. Other bands like Nirvana for instance were not like that. Nirvana was basically just the Kurt Cobain backup band. Queen was this perfect storm of legendary talent, and Freddie was the face of it all, the delicious cherry on top of an already delicious sundae. He was the ambassador that allowed the amazing talent of combo that was Queen to be brought into our lives. He was the prism that focused the lazer beams from the brains of Roger, Brian, and John, and amplified them until they were powerful enough to blow our minds out through our ear holes. Yes, he was the most incredible front man who ever lived, hands down.
>>
>>63248506
Looks like grimes.
>>
>>63248506

He has a good feel for whathe does and fills his niche perfectly.
>>
>>63248506
pretty dope

i unironically enjoy his work and plebs who can't into him and dismiss him as "not le real rap" (see: famtony famtano) are missing the point entirely
>>
>>63248506
he has a great idea of what he's doing but his voice is just unbearable and the way he sings makes me cringe, but if it was someone else rapping over those dope beats it would be amazing
>>
>>63250187
Underage pls go

So not liking shittyy internet meme rap makes you a pleb now? Ok kid
>>
>>63250346
>he can't into cloud rap
literally one of the easiest hip-hop subgenres to get into, you're a turbopeasant if you can't enjoy it
>>
>>63249557
I'm supposed to be going to see him then too.
>>
>>63249593
Why? Because of PewDiePie and all that? I could agree with that, PewDiePie is cancer.
>>
leany is pretty good
bladee is the one, glue is the greatest cloud tape of all time
>>
>>63249742
Think you got the wrong thread, my good sir.
>>
>>63250711
I do love Bladee a lot desu. I thought he was a bit odd at first, but then I started listening to Gluee a lot more and got interested. Like A Virgin is just great.
>>
>>63250742
Oops, word filter. Forgot about that.
>>
>>63248525
genuine kek
>>
File: d4nny-752x501[1].png (353 KB, 752x501) Image search: [Google]
d4nny-752x501[1].png
353 KB, 752x501
>>63248506
haircut looks..... familiar....
>>
>>63250835
Not sure who this is.
>>
>>63250851
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8
>>
>>63250835
yeah
>>
File: EkpcN.jpg (28 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
EkpcN.jpg
28 KB, 500x364
>>63250872

>D4nnyMusicVEVO
>>
>>63250872
Can't even make it through the whole thing
>>
>>63248506
he had potential to be good but fucked up
>>
>>63250915
How so? Not saying you're wrong there, just curious.
>>
File: 1445721979055.jpg (8 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
1445721979055.jpg
8 KB, 265x190
Literally music for children/young teenagers.
>>
>>63250943

>implying /mu/ isnt children and teenagers
>>
yung lean is like a litmus test for whether or not to take someones opinion of music seriously
>>
>>63250974
>implying I made this implication
>implying my post would contradict yours
>>
>>63248506
recently he looks pretty hot but his music is garbage
>>
>>63248506
yo
I'ma make you hurt
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.