[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why won't girls talk to me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 640x360
I like death grips and metal and I hate pop music it's too basic for me.

I can't relate to girls and normies what do
>>
You have to be 18+ to post here
>>
>>63248064
>i hate pop music
>i cant relate to normies
i beg to differ
>>
>>63248064
get tattoos and a beard
start telling ppl how society hates you.
>>
>I like death grips and metal and I hate pop music
>>
If the only thing that makes you relate to people is music preferences then you have a bigger problem than only liking death grips and metal
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 418x494) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 418x494
this is sad
>>
>>63248064
Stop mixing up your enjoyment of music with sociability if nothing comes of it, autist.
>>
I once put Death Grips on at a party

now I can't listen to Takyon without cringing
>>
because you're poor dude. Or at least you act poor. girls only interested in guys with money dude.
>>
>Hating Michael Jackson
okay, pleb.
>>
>>63248256
this your best option OP, be ones of those dudes who lives at the tattoo parlor
>>
theres a board for people like you OP
>>
>>63248064
stuff thats cool in school isn't actually cool in the real world.
>>
Pretend to be normie and you'll get girls.
>>
>>63248064
>It's too basic for me

You think you're smarter than you actually are, that's your problem. Try not projecting your fucking perceived superiority on every girl you meet and you might have a chance.
>>
>>63248064
Join your local far-right wing movement
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.