[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw got a girl >tfw a hot 10/10 girl is intersted in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1455180951161.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1455180951161.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>tfw got a girl
>tfw a hot 10/10 girl is intersted in me but not sure if want to breakup with girlfriend to be with her
>tfw can't decide
music for this feel?

looking for some soul vibes similiar to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nph4Ln9BX2E

Help me /mu/
>>
>>63247654
fuck you
>>
>>63247654
>normie """problems"""
>>
hey buddy eat a dick!!!!!!!
>>
>>63247709
fuck you. all famous musicains are normies who got laid as much as they wanted lmao.

And it's a serious problem because i'm super conflicted and can't get it out of my mind.
>>
>>63247654
>tfw a hot 10/10 girl is intersted in me but not sure if want to breakup with girlfriend to be with her

She's interested only because you're with someone. If you dump your gf and go with her she will breakup with you in less than 6 months.

Related:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOvJq-0RY5s
>>
>>63247728
Nah she doesn't know I have a girlfriend. And being 6 months with her will still be pretty cool. She's really the hottest girl I ever seen but she's also really cool.
>>
>>63247726
kill yourself instead
>>
Easy.

Do you love your girlfriend or are you in circumstances because of your girlfriend (living situations, sex, etc.) that you thoroughly enjoy?

If not, dump her. In 10 years both of these girls will likely be but a memory. If she is that attractive, you go for it. You don't want to be 30 years old and having possibly never gotten with a legit 10 because you passed your one opportunity up.

I love my girlfriend to death, but I still sometimes think about how I passed up the only chance I had at a 10 to stay with her. If she was just a girl I was dating that was alright, I would regret not going after the other girl.

Your call, but I would go for it if there isn't something big in the way. I'm assuming you are under 25, so no point in settling while you are young if you aren't getting alot out of your current situation.
>>
>>63247726
What is Bradford Cox
>>
post pics of both girls and i'll help you out
>>
I know you're lying but if the situation were true, you'll likely regret it.
>>
>>63247654

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
>>
>>63249214
Sometimes I love her and sometimes i'm tiring of her and thinking of moving all. We're together for almost 7 months and in every month there's atleast one week were I don't enjoy being with her that much and in the rest it varies from really enjoying her to being indifferent of spanding time with her. So I don't know you can call that love in the whole sense of the word. Sometimes it really feels like I love her though. Another thing that sucks is that we have some mutual friends and it will just cause this diss between us and our friends that I see everyday since we go to school together. And yes I am young, only 18. She is my first girlfriend and I did get a lot from being with her, it made me have much more confidence in myself and just generally become more mature. She's definitely more than "alright" which makes this scenario way harder to decide because overall I do have a lot of fun being with her.

>>63249263
Nah posting their pics in 4chan is not something I would like. My girlfriend is probably a 7.5/8 but the other girl is just the hottest girl I ever seen. She's the only girl I ever thought of as a 10.

>>63249244
A huge minority.

>>63249271
Why would I make this shit up?
>>
>>63249389
post body pics no face
>>
>>63249417
Don't have on my computer.
>>
>>63247654
Don't jump ship for a better deck.
>>
>>63249445
But what if this deck has really sick and deadly cannons? if you catch my drift
>>
>>63247654
Don't leave your gf think of all the pain
Instead convert to Islam and get 2 wives
>>
>>63247654
I had this problem in high school. It only lasted five months and it ended really horribly. Don't do it famm
>>
>>63249389
you're only 18 not like you will marry either of them so just go for the hotter girl. both of them will be temporary. you will probably be going off to different colleges soon anyways (assuming you're not a freshmen already)
>>
>>63247739
i was in a similar situation. leave ur girl for the hot girl. neither will last in the long run anyways so get some while u can.
>>
>>63247654
>tfw theres a couple cute girls at work
>tfw theyre all taken and im losing my job anyway
>tfw no other way of getting girls otherwise

what should i do lads
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.