[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /mu/ think of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: WayneTWOTW.jpg (26 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
WayneTWOTW.jpg
26 KB, 316x316
what does /mu/ think of this?
>>
>>63245844
I think it's amazing honestly. The way Phil screams 'the devil' is so good
>>
>>63245844
Awesome album. I just listened to it again about a week ago.
>>
One of the best opening tracks of all time
>>
frankly amazed this bassline hasn't been used in a hip hop track yet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9s2XnRKlJs
>>
>>63245844
it's great
>>
>>63247280
It's great. my dad introduced me to this (who else) and i was obsessed with it until i got into prog later on.

If you have the chance you should definitely see the live show, shit's amazing.
>>
>>63247751
do they still have liam neesons face projected onto a massive ball in the air?
>>
>>63247757
They do that now? i hope not, when i went they still used richard burton. What a voice!
>>
File: wotw1.jpg (700 KB, 2304x1728) Image search: [Google]
wotw1.jpg
700 KB, 2304x1728
>>63247768
yeah i think they replaced burton with neeson, shame
i might be getting mixed up about the ball with the face on
i googled it and just saw some other hologram of neeson
but they did have a big face floating in the air, i guess that's someone else
looks so weird lol
>>
>>63247793
lol yeah, depends on the venue too i guess. I went in amsterdam and there the head was floating (lol, strange thing to say) kind of on the side of the stage, so it wasn't in the way of the stage
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.