[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that anyone who judges a musician based off their personality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 634x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 634x1024
Reminder that anyone who judges a musician based off their personality is a turbopleb.
>>
>>63244843
reminder not to listen to anyone who uses the word "turbopleb"
>>
Too bad that logic only goes for black rappers.
/mu/ spazzes out if you use that logic for white supremacists or white people who are not PC in general.
>>
>>63245055
>>63244843
Lmao kill yoirselves fucking kanye kardashian dickriders this douche is an untalented excuse of a "musician". Get over the fact that he got shat on by musicians that take ACTUAL talent unlike him.
>>
>>63244875
/thread
>>
File: 9th-wonder.jpg (62 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
9th-wonder.jpg
62 KB, 1600x1067
>>63245930

He might seriously be the greatest producer in hip-hop right now; the man is a prodigy.

Lose the denial, you pleb.
>>
>>63245930
stay mad you poor, simple pedestrian.
>>
>>63245997
>greatest producer
help me understand, please.
>>
You are right.
His last 4 albums are mediocre though.
>>
>>63245930
like paul mccartney who compares him to dylan and lennon? he's basically the 6th beatle at this point
>>
>>63246845
let's not pretend mccartney is in touch. he says nice things because it seems like the right thing to say based on his race and fame/popularity.
>>
>>63245933
>being this much of a turbopleb
holy shit, do people like you fuck with /mu/? thought you didn't even fuck with the war.
>>
>>63246378
that shit is so embarrassing seriously
>>
>>63244843
Who would win in a fight, Kanye or Corey Taylor?

https://youtu.be/MOyfWUq_214
>>
>>63245997
Has never been into a hip hop store.

Ask for Kanye Albums in any real dedicated hip hop shop and the guy behind the counter will literally laugh at your shit taste in crappy pop music.

Usually with a comment somewhere along the lines of "We only sell the real shit" True story.
>>
>>63246883
keep telling yourself that
>>
>>63246378
At least he produced the best track all by himself
>>
>>63245055
>>
File: 1449216835572.jpg (222 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449216835572.jpg
222 KB, 1280x720
>>63246958

>will literally laugh at your shit taste in crappy pop music

I spend a lot of time seriously studying high art in general, apart from my enjoyment of low art. If he really wanted to flex like that I'd take him to school and he'd learn quick that he just tried to check the wrong one.

But more realistically I'd probably let him go and smile it off. When you have genuine flex like that you never really feel the need to actually use it: it comes off as vain and petty.
>>
>>63246958
sure mate
>>
>>63246958
I used to work at a "hardcore" hip hop store, we sold Kanye's albums. They were even kind of popular.
>>
>>63246958
>things that never happened general
>>
i don't dislike kanye because of his personality
i don't even believe it's a real personality, more of a persona
and it's not entirely unlikeable, there's something endearing about him even when he's ranting

but his work is not very good
>>
>>63246958
I went to Madlib's house once to buy some records in oxnard and he has a room that's dedicated to Kanye records and memorabilia
>>
>>63246378
I don't know if you are serious, but they all list "West" as producer. He isn't good, and being a good producer is a joke compared to being a good musician, especially a hip-hop producer.
>>
File: BzetWqLCQAAgXlW.jpg (12 KB, 444x298) Image search: [Google]
BzetWqLCQAAgXlW.jpg
12 KB, 444x298
>>63244843
reminder to never take someone with image.jpg seriously
>>
I don't listen to kanye because rap and hip hop aren't my preference, but isn't his obnoxious personality apparent in his lyrics and vocals?
>>
>implying there is anything wrong with kanye's personality
>>
SHE SPITS IN HIS FACE AND SAYS
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLY
YOU LEAVE MY BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.