[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sister just prescribed anti depressants Music for this feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: pepe.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
139 KB, 917x871
Sister just prescribed anti depressants
Music for this feel?
>>
File: 1456124462542.jpg (50 KB, 552x576) Image search: [Google]
1456124462542.jpg
50 KB, 552x576
But anon, now you have access to them when she inevitably doesn't want to take them. Sounds good to me

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_AWIqXzvX-U
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pXrjMaVoTy0
>>
>>63243233
That's really good that you care, though
What are you looking for?
>>
Dude if there's any way she can gradually work on her mood, through better diet, exercise, incremental change in attitude, and getting things going in her life (because that is how it's done), then help her and everyone else get convinced she should stay off them.

They will only make her addicted to them, making it near impossible to actually improve herself. On top of that, she'd gain weight, lose her sex drive, and develop problems she didn't even have.

I promise you... they will not help anything. People need to learn how to take responsibility of their emotions, health, and life pattern. Perpetually drugging them with antidepressants, antipsychotics, or opiates is not the fucking answer.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (197 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
197 KB, 3000x1688
>>63243233
But OP, women can't be depressed because all I know about them are their sexual appeal and therefore assume that being attractive makes a woman's life super easy and comfortable.
>>
File: 1456127442190.png (159 KB, 328x314) Image search: [Google]
1456127442190.png
159 KB, 328x314
>>63243325
Wow that was uncalled for. You should apologize to Op and more importantly his sister and women as a whole
>>
>>63243233
Be there when she needs you.
This is someone who deals with depression and anxiety everyday.
>>
She just needs some good dick or to lose some weight don't worry she'll be alright
>>
>>63243413
OP put on some shades like me to block out this hater
>>
>>63243233
Can relate OP

>>63243388
This is good advice
>>
>>63243363
Those kind of replies happen all the time. I thought I'd spare the insufferable neck beards the trouble.
>>
>>63243413
i have autism too
>>
>>63243318
clinical depression isnt changed by the "diet and exercise"/"changing your attitude" bullshit. i mean if youve only been depressed for a few months or have mild depression that could work but someone whos been like that for years or even decades does not have the same brain chemistry as someone whos been depressed for a few months.
>>
>>63243233
>Me, both brothers, sister, father and mother should all be on anti depressants if we're not already.
We all have depression, and I can't help but feel we're just a shit family.
>>
>>63243717
You've been fooled by pharma, dude.
>>
>>63244438
i dont believe that anti depressants should be/are a permanent solution but some people need them in order to begin functioning like a person again
>>
I hope ur sister is ok bb, mine is in a similar situation so I understand the feel
>>
>>63243318
>>63244438
it isn't nearly as cut and dry as you think it is
>>
I feel like meds would fix all my problems but I can't trust them.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.