[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most obscure album you know. I just want to here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: 18blthr4a4pokjpg.jpg (117 KB, 800x643) Image search: [Google]
18blthr4a4pokjpg.jpg
117 KB, 800x643
What's the most obscure album you know. I just want to here a bunch of crazy new stuff.
>>
File: -1.jpg (86 KB, 574x517) Image search: [Google]
-1.jpg
86 KB, 574x517
>>63241602
>>
I forget who made it, but I remember listening to a recording that was a microphone slowly melting.
>>
File: onomateopia.jpg (34 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
onomateopia.jpg
34 KB, 500x500
>>
File: 614VRzFLj+L._SY355_.jpg (43 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
614VRzFLj+L._SY355_.jpg
43 KB, 355x355
Donald MacGillavry is straight up fire familia
>>
>>63241634

She's beautiful?

Who is she? If I ever got close enough to her I wuold probably rape her
>>
i own a compilation album with various unknown portuguese rappers. It's called "KonPasso" and only 1000 cd's were printed in 2004. mine is #523
>>
>>63241602
this is one of them that's both incredibly obscure and really good.

the album is Ryerose, band is Ryerose
this is the closing track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htKf49de1e0

Another would have to be Bob Tilton, album is Crescent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nc_z78PvWs
>>
>>63241602
you can't cast that without a green creature, anon. gtfo

also...this thread is now personal favorite magic card general
>>
File: thYSDIHUH6.jpg (7 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
thYSDIHUH6.jpg
7 KB, 300x225
J PAUL JR
HE CHANGED THE GAME
CHANGED THE GAME
>>
>>63241644
there's a fairly popular one of a microphone inside a huge block of ice while the ice melts around it? if that's it. Unless you mean the microphone literally melting and sludging.
>>
>>63241728
Trygon Predator or Gaddock Teeg
>>
>>63241749

Like, a microphone literally on fire.
>>
File: NTT076_large.jpg (1 MB, 880x764) Image search: [Google]
NTT076_large.jpg
1 MB, 880x764
pic related
https://archive.org/details/ntt076

actually, the whole netlabel is pretty obscure. they have 80 releases, with all of them having some kind of leftfield aesthetic. favorite netlabel, honestly.

>>63241749
the one you're thinking of is rec01 by collin olan
if you liked that you might like this thing that richard devine did a few years ago. it's like listening to hell
https://soundcloud.com/richarddevine/hydrophone-recording-of
>>
>>63241728
You're to talk, you cast cast birthing pod at all it's banned in modernn. That is unless you're playing it somewhere else. As for favorite I'd have to go with something like Tezzeret the Seeker
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.