[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gwen Stefani, discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: gwen-stefani-03.jpg (1 MB, 2121x2801) Image search: [Google]
gwen-stefani-03.jpg
1 MB, 2121x2801
Gwen Stefani, discuss
>>
the Great Escape is one of the best singles 2000-2009
>>
her bands cover It's My Life is atrocious
>>
she ain't no hollaback girl
>>
>>63241305
that isn't Cool
>>
>>63241305
>the Great Escape
>the sweet escape
>>
>>63241292
would
also, like some of her songs but unsure if it's because i want to crawl inside her forever
>>
>>63241344
well shit fuck off the edge of my dick
>>
>>63241349
She is a weird one when it comes to music. Most of her shit is pretty bad but she has so many gems at the same time

Cool
What You Waiting For
Early Winter
Yummy
4 in the Mornin

And this is just her solo
>>
she was my waifu in highschool when I used to listen to No Doubt
>>
>>63241387
>4 in the Mornin

I like this song. It's somewhere between a late-80s Madonna ballad and Mexican female pop
>>
>>63241305
honestly true
>>
tfw i want to download some stefani songs but i don't even know how to get pop albums anymore outside of paying for them

guess i could just stream them, but muh library
>>
SORRY I'M NOT HOME RIGHT NOW I'M WALKING INTO SPIDERWEBS SO LEAVE A MESSAGE AND I'LL CALL YOU BACK
>>
>>63241292
Better than the Talk Talk version
>>
I'm re-listening to some of her pop songs and goddamn they're actually really good although it might be the rush of nostalgia
>>
>46 years old
M Y D I C K
>>
>>63241980
I am triggered by that statement
>>
hurry up and leak the new album.

also, blaming parenthood + Prince for making her blahhh.

she still cool tho.
>>
She turned me into a lesbian in 1999. =/
>>
Best to Worst:

Return of Saturn
Beacon Street
Tragic Kingdom
LAMB
Everything In Time
Push and Shove
No Doubt (Self-Titled)
Rock Steady
The Sweet Escape

r.i.p angry angsty gwen
>>
I am fan of her body of work
>>
i really like her latest hit, catchy and fun
>>
>>63242017
Really? Damn, how many surgeries has she had
>>
>>63242294
storytime
>>
Tabloid star.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feUab1Zj_U0
>>
hollaback girl was ripped off so hard by fergie in that shithouse london bridge tune
>>
>>63242316
Push and shove wasn't that bad, it was bad, but it wasn't as bad as other no doubt albums
>>
>>63242876
her voice is so bad for waht shes doing now, seeing her live is terrible when shes singing pop
>>
Better Weaboo phase than Avril and Gaga combined.
>>
>>63241344
>not the Ape Escape
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.