[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of Robbie Williams?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: Robbie-William-LP.jpg (48 KB, 440x592) Image search: [Google]
Robbie-William-LP.jpg
48 KB, 440x592
What does /mu/ think of Robbie Williams?
>>
Mom... what did I tell you about browsing /mu/?
>>
>>63224527
WHATEVER I DID
>>
Is he popular in America? I've never heard any of his songs.
>>
>>63224527
I liked him in Flubber RIP
>>
>>63224549
America is probably the only place in the world he isnt recognised (thats probably why he lives there). He's made some pretty catchy hits over the years. I could recommend some if you want?
>>
>>63224550
don't worry your not the only one
>>
Rudebox was a GOAT rap song

>why you so naaasty
>>
File: rudebox - robbie williams.png (65 KB, 319x194) Image search: [Google]
rudebox - robbie williams.png
65 KB, 319x194
>>63224587
Funnily enough, that song almost ruined his career
>>
Hey there mom
>>
>>63224527
It's a shame he killed himself
>>
>>63224602
You can see how. Firstly it's awful and second he swears, alludes to taking drugs, and explicitly talks about sex. I can imagine it really alienated his fanbase.
>>
He was great in Mrs. Doubtfire, RIP
>>
>>63224620
I think he was trying to do something new with the whole techno thing but it backfired badly.
>>
>>63224527
I couldn't escape Rock DJ a few years back
I hate this man
>>
Hey ho here we go!
>>
File: rockdj.gif (942 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
rockdj.gif
942 KB, 500x374
>>63224641
>>
>>63224641
>>63224658
great video
>>
>>63224550
came here to post this
>>
The nail in the coffin for Brit-pop.
>>
What happened to his career?
>>
>>63225691
His fanbase of teenage to early 20s girls aged and became 40+ moms.
>>
He's pretty good live
>>
>>63224641
you were not the only one. I still love that song.
>>
he's a guilty pleasure of mine. songs like feel, no regrets and strong are great imo
>>
>>63224527
mom-core
>>
>>63224527
My sister was obsessed with him, I think he is ok
>>
pretty cool. nice guy, i've actually met him twice. the second time he kept talking about the fluff that builds up in his belly button
>>
RIP.
Millenium Man was one of my favorite movies
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.