[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
unpopular opinion: rock died years ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 12984724.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
12984724.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
unpopular opinion: rock died years ago
>>
>>63224203
May be your opinion, but it's wrong. Dwayne's still alive and kicking
>>
that's not even an unpopular opinion, people have been saying that rock is dead since the end of Nirvana

In reality, indie rock is the standard bearer for rock nowadays, but rock fans don't want to admit it because it isn't 'macho' enough
>>
>>63224203
>unpopular
More like the normie opinion.
>>
In my opinion, the last rock album was OK Computer, like without a doubt
>>
there's no reason why you can't like something like classical and pop and thing they're both really good

it's not all black and white
>>
Of course, it died in the 70s.
>>
File: 1456107821448.jpg (77 KB, 530x670) Image search: [Google]
1456107821448.jpg
77 KB, 530x670
Rock music was never good to begin with so there's that. Nothing of value lost.

The only rock album worth listening to is fun house by the stooges. it will give a full scope of rock music and all its anti intellectualism
>>
Zen Arcade is bad.
>>
>>63225091
Fuck off dumb niwaka, stale bait is stale. Start criticizing idols like bowie and byrne or something.
>>
>>63225091
Anime was never good to begin with so there's that. Nothing of value lost.

The only anime worth watching is Cowboy Bebop by Sunrise. it will give a full scope of anime and all its anti intellectualism
>>
That's not an opinion, that's a fact.
>>
>>63225091
How come opinions accompanied by an anime image are always absolutely wrong?
>>
>>63224203
>>63224257
>>63224279
>>63225060
>>63225090
>>63225091
>>63225494
Back to your bleep shit and meme rap faggots
>>
>>63224257
DESU the word indie has become so meaningless that it almost just means rock now.
>>
Are you telling me there's actual people that still believe rock is relevant?
>>
>>63225091
Stop trying to force yourself as a meme.
>>
Rock was always shit.
>>
In fact as soon as people started taking rock seriously as real music is when music in general turned to shit LOL
>>
>>63225508
Its funny because im a rock purist and I believe it died a long ago.
>>
File: clutch-band.jpg (34 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
clutch-band.jpg
34 KB, 600x300
>>63224203
There's a few good rock bands left
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.