[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are the ramones patrician?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (484 KB, 1600x1575) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
484 KB, 1600x1575
are the ramones patrician?
>>
>>63223687
yes
>>
A Scaruffi 8
>>
WELL EVERYBODY'S HEARD
ABOUT THE BIRD
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su0Hvt6hTmA
Best Ramones song fight me
>>
>>63224461

agreed, not gonna fight you on that one
>>
They're shit but indisputably influential.

Bonzo Goes to Bitburg is 10/10 tho
>>
>>63223687
Theyre cool
Their music is shit
>>
>>63224461
Oh, i'll fight you alright
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BitiSVDqJDU
>>
>>63224781
it's pretty hilarious that that is on the same album as eat that rat
>>
>>63224869
Yeah, they are strange like that
>>
>>63223687
I had dismissed them since I was 11 or something. A month or so ago I listen to their s/t and it's AMAZING! I mean holy shit.
>>
>>63224912
Rocket to Russia is even better
>>
>>63224461
This is absolutely correct
>>
File: ramones-road-to-ruin.jpg (208 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ramones-road-to-ruin.jpg
208 KB, 1024x768
they saved the 70s and 80s
i mean, can their music EVER get old? it can not, because they kept it pure, simple, free of all the grotesque sound effects and production gimmicks that substract more from the artists creative concept through clutter and distraction than they add
Moreover, the Ramones saw their music for what it is - rocknroll as pop, light, fun, UNPRETENTIOUS, equally at home in a sweaty club and on morning radio
>>
Patrician ? No way in hell. Influential ? Of course.
>>
they are punk pioneers and i like few songs but overall they suck
>>
>>63223687
obviously, greatest american band ever-
>>
No, but they were the most influential artist of all times.
>>
>>63223687
Absolutely. They are friends with the President and the Pope
>>
>>63225850
>pioneers
Yeah, except that they were like 10 years late
>>
imo they are the steam train that got rammed up the ass of mainstream rockmusic that was just starting to get saggy at the time
>>
>>63225898
names?
>>
File: weee swanny.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
weee swanny.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
I fucking love the Ramones so much. I can never pick a favourite song or album, there are too many.
They changed music forever by simplifying it and bringing it to the masses: now any group of kids can pick up some gear and off they go.
Ramones probably more important than any other band ever, except MAYBE the Beatles.
>>
>>63226027
Kinks, Who, Monks
>>
>>63226116
nothing like ramones, I mean why the fuck are you comparing those bands...
>>
>>63226130
They were Punk (or at least in some songs), that's why.
>>
>>63226143
yes...cuz those songs are exactly like ramones
>>
>>63225898
ok let´s only listen to those few bands who wrote A song of the style first!
>>
>>63226157
Yes, because and because of that logic Minor Threat is not Punk because they don't sound like Ramones.
Am I right?

>>63226202
What's your point?
>>
>>63226112

this guy gets it
>>
pop ramones = best ramones
>>
>>63225800
ikr, this desu senpai baka
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.