[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Kanye's New Album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: sheniz13f-5-web.jpg (57 KB, 635x634) Image search: [Google]
sheniz13f-5-web.jpg
57 KB, 635x634
Hello all, you may or may not know who I am, but I'm a hip hop artist by the name of Airospace. A few months ago, I posted here for some help with discovering some new music for some influences for my new project and I found that coming here was definitely one of the better decisions I've made. Thank you guys for always being helpful entertaining.

I have a question for you all. What are your thoughts on Kanye's TLOP? I know some hate it, some love it but I haven't come to /mu/ to for opinion until now. Thoughts?
>>
>>63221195
>I found that coming here was definitely one of the better decisions I've made
>>
it's so much better than any of the weeb shit airospace makes and it's close to being his worst
>>
better than graduation, 808, and yeezus, worse than the other 3
>>
Literally who?
>>
stick around for about 5 minutes and find out
>>
>>63221195
are u the guy who made that hentai rap album
>>
>>63221237

Well I did say I came for the opinions, and you and I are both here so 'good decision'
>>
ily
>>
>>63221275
What do you think of College Dropout?>>63221355
There are like 20 people that do hentai rap
>>
I think its pretty great but I love almost everything he's done
>>
>>63221432
Why would you believe these are actual, real opinions?
>>
oh shit hey airospace!!! i've been getting my friends into your music!

TLOP was pretty good. It really kicked off at track 10 for me
>>
>>63221480

Hope in humanity guess

>>63221506

hey!! Thank you, I appreciate it!
Personally I dipped in and out of interest with the project. Overall I do agree that it is good
>>
Personally, Ultralight Beam is one of the most powerful songs of the year, if not the decade.

That being said, I enjoy the rest of the album. Good shit. I'd say it's on par with, or a little better or worse, than College Dropout. Worse than MBDTF, a bit better than Late Registration, and solid amount better than Yeezus and Graduation. 808s is my least favorite Ye solo work so I'd say it's way better than that.

Overall? #2 or #3, but I love College Dropout, so #3 as far as Kanye albums go.
>>
>>63221195
>I found that coming here was definitely one of the better decisions I've made

I don't think I've heard this on this board in the past four years. Don't make browsing a habit or you'll be stuck here for the rest of your life
>>
>>63221544
>Hope in humanity guess
>on 4chan
>>
Thanks for supporting my thread guyz!

You have no idea how shitty things are for me right now.. :'(
>>
File: airoonmu.png (9 KB, 231x115) Image search: [Google]
airoonmu.png
9 KB, 231x115
>>63221604
what's wrong airospace

also
>>
>>63221576

An ever conflicting concept in my life's walk
>>
>>63221647

don't pay attention to whoever that is trolling Lol

tell your friend I said thank you!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.