[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wait 6 years for a new album, not sure if Burnley will even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Dark_Before_Dawn_album_cover.jpg (42 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Before_Dawn_album_cover.jpg
42 KB, 480x480
>wait 6 years for a new album, not sure if Burnley will even release one
>its mediocre as fuck
Well I'm disappointed to say the least.
>>
bump
Dear agony was so much better then this, its absurd.
>>
>>63219425
>>63219772
>>63220881
>>63222212
>>63223285
No one cares about your shitty buttrock band, fuck off
All of their albums are shit, including their latest one
>>
>>63219425
Saging because of your relentless bumps.

In all honesty, the diary of jane is a good song, and I can't fault BB for creating a genre that had shitty imitators come into it. They were one of the first, and they made music they wanted to.
>>
>>63219425

Is this bait, or are you legit disappointed in a Breaking Benjamin album. I bet you watch MMA
>>
>>63223312
Hey now. Nothing wrong with watching modern day gladiators. Drinking a mountain dew and listening to Three day's grace... I mean Breaking Benjamin
>>
>>63223301
I disagree. I felt the first four were pretty good and had a strong feel and emotion to them. This one isn't like that at all, it was just too boring.
>>63223312
Not bait at all, and no I've never watched a wrestling match, ever.
>>
>>63223770
>i like buttrock
Hello 9GAG
>>
>>63223789
Not from 9gag either.
Got any more ad hominhems or are you done?
>>
>>63223789
What if he's gay? There's nothing wrong with a homosexual liking buttrock. I'd be surprised if he didn't like butt anything--buttrock, buttdrama, buttsoup, buttcars, buttvapes, etc...
>>
>>63223823
>>63224073
God damn who the fuck let 9GAG in
Anyways here are your (You)s, you can go now
>>
>>63224087
>le 9GAG
>le muh secret club

Do you get thirsty swallowing all that cum, you turbofagget?
>>
>>63224172

I dunno, I've never tried it, I think you'd be an expert on that
>>
>start throwing around insults like a 9 year old because people like things you don't like
Am I on /b/ right now? Jesus christ. If you don't like it, ignore the thread, I won't bump it, but seriously grow the fuck up.
>>
>>63224190
>I've never tried it

Sure buddy.
>>
>>63224232
I mean, I know I haven't, I don't know about you

Based on your musical taste and the excessive amount of projection I'd say you're a master at it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.