[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there a band with worse album art than anco?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: delete this.jpg (3 MB, 1575x1417) Image search: [Google]
delete this.jpg
3 MB, 1575x1417
regardless of the music, literally ever album art since danse manatee has been awful, pic related and strawberry jam being the worst
>>
I love this cover
>>
>>63216039
tell me what you don't like about it
>>
what? MPP's is trippy and iconic, sung tong's is okay too. SJ is just a picture of strawberry jam, painting with's is also really good, HCTI's is great
the only bad one is danse manatee's and feels
>>
>>63216039
MPPs is straight fire famalam
>>
At least try to put a little effort into these shitty bait threads. Literally EVERY anco album cover is amazing.
>>
I wish I could buy prints of art similar to this cover.
>>
>>63216039
yo feels has the best cover, next to spirit they've gone

i'm thinking about getting a spirit tattoo
>>
1. STGSTV
2. Feels
3. Strawberry Jam
4. Sung Tongs
5. Painting With
6. Here Comes the Indian
7. MPP
8. Centipede Hz
9. Danse Manatee
10. Campfire Songs
>>
>>63216039
I think the album art to spirit is pretty cool. The feels art is pretty cluttered though.
>>
File: diva.jpg (406 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
diva.jpg
406 KB, 1440x1440
>>63216039
>>
File: 220px-Xiuxiu-fabulousmuscles.jpg (13 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
220px-Xiuxiu-fabulousmuscles.jpg
13 KB, 220x220
>>
I like it. It looks like a 14 year old got a hold of her little sisters picture book.
>>
idk i like it
>>
>>63216039
The only thing worse than their album art is their music.
>>
>>63216039
Nah, they're album art is fine and you are actually exactly wrong.

>waaahh le "animul kullective is shit" meme
>>
The feels album art is amazing what are you saying
The only anco art I don't really dig is cHz, but I gotta admit it fits the music
>>
only plebs don't like the feels album art
>>
>>63216039
Every band.
>>
>>63216884
Here's your (You)
>>
u fucking plebs don't know Darger

fuck you /mu/
>>
>>63216039
PW has the best album art of the century.
>>
>>63216933
>they're

their art ranges from meh to alright imo. not much to say about it. the music itself is typically great tho
>>
The worst album art they have is Spirit, everything else really fits the music, especially MPP, DM, HCTI, Feels, CHZ

I probably like the PW album cover more than the album itself, at least the avey and geo ones
>>
>>63216592
Reverse this and then we're good
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.