[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a girl that only listens to dad-rock? How important
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1453503093029.png (880 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1453503093029.png
880 KB, 720x720
Would you date a girl that only listens to dad-rock? How important is the musical taste of you partner?
>>
I wouldn't even talk to a girl who had heard dadrock in her life
>>
Would you date a guy that only watch SoL anime? How important is this?
>>
>>63215454
Not like i have many girls to choose from m8, i'll be happy if she cares about music at all.
>>
its important but doesn't outweigh obviously more important factors
>>
Hardly the worst thing a grill might be into
>>
I already do
>>
>>63215530
Sure, but it would be a turn-off as I'd perceive him as both less deep and less adventurous
>>
>>63215454
Basic guideline for seeking a partner: if her opinion of Jeff Beck is anything but positive, avoid.
>>
I'm happy to even meet a girl who has taste deeper than top 40, dadrock is plenty acceptable. (it has to be a decent array of stuff though, not just The Beatles and Journey and that one Pink Floyd song.
>>
>>63215597
Also swimming lessons are a must as well
>>
>>63215454
dadrock is somehwat tolerable. but if it's that pitbull daddy yankee bullshit i would feel disgusted.

if a girl actually likes you, she will pretend to like any music you put in front of her. and just maybe she will start to like it. unless you try to show her all your anime ost's then have fun being a virgin for the rest of your life
>>
>>63215657
Anime osts are better than showing her meme grips and Swans.
>>
File: Summer_in_Ricksy_Business.jpg (34 KB, 444x632) Image search: [Google]
Summer_in_Ricksy_Business.jpg
34 KB, 444x632
my boyfriend listens to entry-level hiphop, instrumental hiphop, and punk music

could be better, but could be a lot worse. i like being the person with a more eclectic music taste
>>
>>63215597
What if they didn't know who he was before you mentioned him but then liked?
>>
>>63215735
Throw her into a body of water if she floats she's a witch if she drowns shes a keeper
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.