[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/church/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: God music.jpg (831 KB, 1677x948) Image search: [Google]
God music.jpg
831 KB, 1677x948
HELLO MY CHILDREN! This is Father John, reminding you to remember to listen to the albums on the RIGHT SIDE! because you do not want to end up on the wrong side of the LORD!

ITT: discuss HOLY music to persue and SATANIC music to avoid!

AMEN
>>
>>63213643
put american football on the left and endserenading by mineral on the right
>>
>>63213643
R+7 sounds the holiest from opn's discog
Big plus for musette and fennesz
>>
>>63213751
Yes, it SOUNDS holy but it only has a FRACTION of the LORD's presence within it
>>
>>63213861
What does the lord think about last year's 2814 album
>>
>>63213920
He stays far away! When you hear a track peak when it does not mean to, it is the work of SATAN!
>>
what's up father. glad to see you're still posting. what have you been listening to lately?
>>
File: alien observer.jpg (904 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
alien observer.jpg
904 KB, 1280x1280
>>63213983
I have been listening to music STRAIGHT FROM GOD'S IPOD honey!
>>
>>63214034
is grouper holy music
if so i might be able to get behind this thread

can you recommend some of your favourite divine records father
>>
File: Boris_flood.jpg (89 KB, 400x394) Image search: [Google]
Boris_flood.jpg
89 KB, 400x394
>>63214112
Oh yes! After a while you won't need my advice, and you will be able to feel the LORD by HEART!!

GOD BLESS!
>>
Godspeed father
Is "from here we go sublime" holy enough?
>>
sounds incorrect
>>
>>63214293
When music that touches the HEART can be made with simple sounds, it is a sign of the LORD

>>63214296
I am the messenger of the LORD, if you do not trust me, that is your decision.
>>
>>63214361
Youre a cool dude
>>
>>63213643
Is Hadestown holy?
>>
what's good music for those who are just beginning their spiritual journey?
>>
>>63214361
>When music that touches the HEART can be made with simple sounds, it is a sign of the LORD
Wise prophet
>>
>808
>not College Dropout
tf bruh f4M?
>>
>>63214361
>When music that touches the HEART can be made with simple sounds, it is a sign of the LORD

then put rainbow in curved air under the lord christ who died for our sins, and pull the cotton out of your ears in the meantime
>>
File: 1453820668239.jpg (134 KB, 496x496) Image search: [Google]
1453820668239.jpg
134 KB, 496x496
>>63213643
This is clearly a shallow ploy to make people want to listen to the Satanic albums. If not, then you're an idiot, and your smarmy preaching will only deter potential listeners. I hope you realize this.

I see no patterns in the music on either side that would indicate why any of these albums are either Satanic or Holy.

If this is a joke, it's subtle. In that case, well done.
>>
>>63214745
Terry Riley only wishes to HYPNOTIZE YOU with his rainbow! Beware!

>>63214635
The items on the OP chart are meant to be beginning essentials.
>>
>>63214864
Forgot my tripcode! haha!
>>
If I wanna go for pure spelldamage should I roll satanist or born-again christian?
>>
>>63214906
I don't understand, what is spelldamage?
>>
bump for the LORD
>>
>>63214937
3D6 Fire ball
>>
Feels or alvin row and danse manatee
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.