[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey there, /mu/. I'm researching and writing a report on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: Michael_Gira_by_Andy_Catlin.jpg (685 KB, 890x1232) Image search: [Google]
Michael_Gira_by_Andy_Catlin.jpg
685 KB, 890x1232
Hey there, /mu/. I'm researching and writing a report on Larkin Grimm's rape accusations towards Swans frontman Michael Gira. What do you all think? Is there any evidence that suggest that he committed rape or that Grimm is making this shit up? I've scoured Swan's facebook page but can't seem to find anything, even in outside sources.
Can you help a brother out, /mu/?
>>
nah
>>
>>63212211
ayyyy fuck you
>>
It's obvious he did it, delete this thread now
>>
>>63212256
"delete this thread now"
kek, what
how are you doing, larkin?
>>
Do you honestly think you're going to solve a rape case by looking at Facebook posts?

Or are you one of those dudes who feels obligated to disprove every rape accusation you can because you hate women or can't get laid or whatever?
>>
There really isn't a lot of hard evidence to support either side.

The closest thing to "evidence" is more people are vouching for Gira and that Grimm has a history of being a sociopath and a liar. Regardless of that, there still is a chance that Gira did rape her, although it isn't likely.

I personally believe that Gira is innocent.
>>
>>63212485
I'm not trying to "solve a rape case", i'm just writing a report on it. To be honest, I really don't want my favorite frontman to have done this/be proven guilty, but I just need a little closure, you know? That and i need to get this assignment done.
>>
>>63212168
>There really isn't a lot of hard evidence to support either side.

Gira stated at the start of this thing that he was ghoing to release incriminating emails demonstrating that Grimm was deluded.

has he?
>>
File: Wow.jpg (55 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
Wow.jpg
55 KB, 600x449
>>63212168
He is innocent
>>
>>63212168
nobody knows shit. write abt something else
>>
>>63212628
Does that prove something
>>
File: liarkin.jpg (249 KB, 650x472) Image search: [Google]
liarkin.jpg
249 KB, 650x472
>>
>>63212664
well... if grimm was sending him emails blackmailing him and threatening him with ruining his career it would cast her story in doubt.
>>
Larkin is inncent Michael gira do a bad thing to Larkin in his evil game of sex. he do a bad rape to her and you say michael gira is good people HE IS EVIL DEVIL with anus mouth
he is evil people larkin is good people she do not lie about a rape that do michael do
>>
File: Slut.jpg (39 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Slut.jpg
39 KB, 600x450
>>63212784
Fuck off
>>
>>63212784
What is this? Every Gira thread now this guy shows up. What is going on?
>>
File: chimabralospi.png (17 KB, 815x544) Image search: [Google]
chimabralospi.png
17 KB, 815x544
>>
>>63212697
Has anything developed since this? Michael Gira is back to posting his normal stuff on facebook now. I haven't heard from anyone.

Did they just give up? I thought they were gonna come out with something. Has Siobhan posted anything on her wall recently, I can't browse her profile cause I don't have an account.
>>
>>63212168
Why? How fucking autistic are you?
>>
>>63212784
>larkin detected
>>
>>63212908
>Did they just give up?
either that or there's lawyers involved asking him to keep quiet
>>
>>63212918
op here, pretty autistic desu
>>
>>63212952
Gira's wife did mention lawyers muzzling her, i'd guess that's probably it
>>
>>63212997
Source
>>
>>63212168
Stuck his dick in her while she was passed out. No biggie. Not like he's a migrant.
>>
i mean he admitted to it.....
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.