[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw one of the most Christian-friendly pop bands makes a psychedelic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: AHFOD.png (174 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
AHFOD.png
174 KB, 300x300
>>
x marks the spot is the best song on this album
>>
IM FEELING DRUNK AND HIGH, SO HIGH, SO HIGH
>>
File: Kid A.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Kid A.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
embarrassing
>>
>>63210050
Do you enjoy being depressed?
>>
>>63209618
coldplay's discography is a perfect gradient in quality, their best being the first eps and the worst being this piece of shit
>>
>>63210408
>Worst
>Not Mylo Xyloto
Are you sure
>>
>>63210450
it's shit, but imo ghost stories and ahfod are even worse
>>
>>63210518
ahfod has OBAMA on it
>>
>rainbow colors on album art
>must be psychedelic
cute
>>
>>63211413
It's very psychedelic have you not heard it
>>
>>63211450
I've listened to it once but can't remember
which parts of it are "psychedelic"?
>>
>>63211502
"Birds" and the title track mostly but there's little hints of it in some of the other songs :)
>>
>>63209618
>>63209618
Thats not a psych record.

That is a shit record pure and simple and I hope they never do it again.
>>
i like adventure of a lifetime
very catchy
t b.h
>>
>>63211985
this
best (and only good song) in the album
video is fucking weird though
>>63211502
>>
>>63210450
>>63210518
chris ott/shallowrewards said it's one of the best albums of the past ten years in a recent tweet
listened to a song or two and was very confused
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.