[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's with the intense hatred of this guy? Sure he doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
What's with the intense hatred of this guy? Sure he doesn't make the creative music but he never claimed to. He was instrumental as a drummer for Nirvana and the Foo's earlier material holds up strong to this day.

Is it just that popularity leads to inevitable backlash? What gives
>>
Got nothing against him personally but his music just isn't good.
>>
>>63208942
he really should be permanently chained to a kit and fed through a tube
>>
he prolonged the existence of buttrock
>>
He seems like an ok guy in my opinion. Foo Fighters music on the other hand is some of the most boring and bland music you can listen to.
>>
writing inoffensive rock songs does not make you a 'rock god' or a 'saviour of the genre'
>>
>>63208942
I think he's a good drummer and that's all. I also think that most people hate him because he used a tragedy in order to get famous and have a solo career.
>>
where should i tattoo this quote?
>>
>>63209033
on your face
>>
>>63208999
>>63209004
I mean just because you don't get his music doesn't mean you should hate the guy.
>>
>>63208942
AW
and Nickelback is better
>>
>>63208942
He let Kurt die. He never gave a fuck about Kurt. He even admitted him and Kurt werent even friends in the end. They were just associates. He should have been with Kurt the entire time, shooting up heroin and blah blah blah. He really should kill himself.
>>
Dave will be remembered like Lemmy, I guarantee it
>>
>>63209033
around your penis
>>
It's more about Dave's attitude towards popular music and le wrong generation comments he makes now and again. He fuels le wrong generationers with their arguments on "real" music even though Foo Figthers is mediocre and really shouldn't be a reference.
I don't hate the band, but I do find them bland, I've listened to all of their albums to give them a faire chance and I remember like 5 songs. "Everlong" and "The Pretender" because I already knew them beforehand, "THEBESTTHEBESTTHEBEST" because of how much I hate it, "Monkey Wrench" because everybody keeps telling me it's good even though I just don't hear it and THERE GOES MY HERO because it's a meme.
>>
>>63209512
everlong is actually a good song
>>
>>63208942
Overrated not as much as Cobain
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.