[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how is this even posible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: gr.png (327 KB, 824x581) Image search: [Google]
gr.png
327 KB, 824x581
how is this even posible
>>
>>63203734

R A P E
A
P
E
>>
>>63203734
Jesus......
>>
Kids today have shit tastes in "music".

Deal with it.
>>
>>63203734
>maybe it's because it's a good album...
>maybe it's because they have a fanbase who went out and bought the album week one
>>
File: 145197170683.jpg (9 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
145197170683.jpg
9 KB, 480x600
>>63203734
That's a song title?
>>
>>63203734
Is this a good or a bad thing according to /mu/?
>>
it shows how out of touch /mu is. it'll post 100 kanye's , meanwhile world doesn't give a fuck and is getting on with music
>>
>>63203734
guess you gotta kick a whore if you wanna make it in the music business just like chris brown did =)
>>
tumblr users and hardcore kids who want to "branch out" are a larger audience than you'd expect.
>>
>>63203822
/mu/ isn't meant to be in touch with the kids
>>
At least it's not hip-hop
>>
>>63203822
>meanwhile world doesn't give a fuck and is getting on with music

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>63203856
this

as much as i hate landfill indie i'll still take it over hip hop
>>
File: tFCEhRG.png (730 KB, 1009x797) Image search: [Google]
tFCEhRG.png
730 KB, 1009x797
>influenced by:
>Brian Eno
>Sigur Ros
>Boards of Canada

how true is this?
>>
>>63203998
Yeah i would say it's pretty true on their second album.
>>
>>63203998
I wonder how many of those kids will check out their much superior influences
>>
>>63204013

what songs would you consider the sigur ros and boc influence to be evident on?
>>
do we have to listen to it as well?
>>
>>63203734
Success.
>>
>>63204070
nope, they're white
you're good to go
>>
>>63204061
Some of their instrumentals, and their use of vocals on a few songs it's subtle but it's there
>>
Success

1. The achievement of something desired, planned, or attempted: attributed their success in business to hard work.
a. The gaining of fame or prosperity: an artist spoiled by success.
b. The extent of such gain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRss6RUhsYU
>>
>>63204076

That was really funny anon. Made me chuckle.
>>
Why are English bands such a joke these days?
>>
>>63204087
>>63204061

This, like the tracks "Please be Naked" and the title track for the new album -- definitely reminds me of their EPs leading up to the first album, which had a cool instrumental or mostly electronic, more obscure track surrounded by 'single'-sounding songs. I love that they did that but basically combined into an album for this one; it's tied for favorite of the year so far with Kanye & Bowie.
>>
>>63203734
>Implying this is somehow worse than Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik at #1
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (23 KB, 255x300) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
23 KB, 255x300
"and requisite huge teen girl fanbase of a boy band"

we're reading the wrong magazines
>>
"... have embraced girl love"

isn't it scrummy?

right, I've got lots of killing-self to do, bye.
>>
What I don't really get is the appeal of the frontman. I have a mate and she thinks he's the hottest fucking guy who's ever lived and clings of every word that comes out his pretentious Mancunian mouth. He's a manlet who looks like someone gave Iggy Pops saggy body botox and sowed a troll dolls head on it?
>>
>>63203762
Ok Gramps
>>
>>63203848
/mu/ is mostly kids, so how can it be out of touch with kids
>>
>>63205366
because he got that rock-y SLP style and he has an above average face and his hair suits hs face well
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.