[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"IF I JUST FUCKED THIS MODEL >AND SHE JUST BLEACHED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1
File: cover.jpg (156 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
156 KB, 1000x1000
>"IF I JUST FUCKED THIS MODEL
>AND SHE JUST BLEACHED HER ASSHOLE
>AND I GET BLEACH ON MY T-SHIRT
>THEN IMMA FEEL LIKE AN ASSHOLE"
Am I the only one that actually likes this line?
>>
everyone likes this line its hilarious
>>
>Rhyming asshole with asshole

Wow Kanye, so brilliant.
>>
>>63202088
Laughing at not laughing with
>>
>>63202088
what does that even mean
>>
it's been mentioned so many times it doesn't even matter if it's good or bad

>like the romans
>>
a girl i like and i screamed along to this line while really drunk and we almost fucked that night but I had a panic attack with her naked in bed now she isn't talking to me and i hate my existence and every time i see this stupid fuckign line it reminds me of how idiotic and lonely i am

so nahh not a huge fan
>>
>>63202234
The word takes on a new meaning through context doe
repetition is also used constantly in both rap and poetry so I don't see what's so bad with it.
>>
>>63202096
Tiny things please tiny minds...
>>
>>63202088
Is there any explanation for this line besides that its a bad joke he decided to put in at the last minute?

It's too blatant to be a metaphor. It's too awkward and rough to compliment the music in any way. His short "verse" on that song hardly means anything at all in the first place and is just as shallow as this opening joke, albeit not as vulgar. It's too specific and out-of-context of a situation to hint towards anything other than Kanye probably laughing his ass off as he penned it to paper, somehow thinking it would be a good part of the song

So he just put a shitty joke in a song on a commercially released studio album for the hell of it? Has he lost all sense of respect for himself as an artist?
>>
>>63202277
>>63202277
lel
>>
>>63202277
Just tell her that you were so shocked by the beauty of her naked body that you lost control

She'll be flattered and maybe go on a date
>>
>>63202277
Stop putting your eggs in one basket
>>
>>63202304
yeah, well that's obviously not gonna work.
>>
>>63202304
i fucked up dawg, i ended up leaving her flat and only barely saying goodbye

to be fair that's not entirely incorrect so i won't even have to lie

christ

thank you though!
>>
>>63202277
>panic attack

one day someone is going to explain this meme to me
>>
>>63202316
Why not? You're letting her know that she didn't cause the problem, giving her a compliment, and making it completely clear that you have sexual desires for her. She'll obviously hop on the opportunity (and your d)
>>
>>63202333
But he just spilled all his spaguettis in front of her
>>
>>63202327
It's not like a heart attack, but it's like thinking you're having a heart attack.

Then the next day you're ashamed and feel retarded for freaking out so hard but you also know you couldn't help it and it'll probably happen again
>>
>>63202343
Women love honesty

Just do it dude confess your love and add in a sneaky compliment to her good looks as well so she knows you're suave
>>
>>63202277
what does you screaming this line have to do with you having a panic attack? Is that just an excuse to whine to stangers on the internet? Go do something about this faggot
>>
>>63202365
>suave
>>63202373
This tbrh famalan
>>
>>63202386
Yes it is still possible to look suave. Women also love a man who can change for the better

If you walk up to her and prove you are actually chill af and cool she will realize you changed for the better and get wet. You are in the perfect position to look as alpha as anyone can ever look
>>
>/mu/ - Girl advice
>>
>>63202365
>>63202409
you sound autistic or 12

sorry
>>
>>63202277
oh god this sounds way too similar to this experience i had with this girl during the whole time around when yeezus came out
>>
>>63202441
Dude this has literally worked for me like 4x

If you fuck up you actually have a golden opportunity to look way better by comparison, girls love relativity
>>
>>63202289
i'll give your brain some exercise by letting you figure it out

the starting point would be to look at the cover, specifically the two included photos along with the repeated instances of "WHICH / ONE". good luck!
>>
Just another Memeye West shitty lines
>>
>>63202477
No fuck you, it is a meaningless line. He probably never even met a model at Tribeca and just wrote this shit while drunk or something

He wouldn't be able to get away with 80% of the shit he does these days if the other 20% wasn't so damn genius
>>
>>63202505
it's pretty sad that music "fans" won't give the slightest amount of effort to try to understand lyrics, unless it's spoonfed to them on genius. especially rap, there's always people, such as yourself, that are only willing to take lines at face value. are you able to make it through english literature? do you not look into any themes, symbolism or subtext while reading? if so, you should really consider giving music artists the same good faith. hopefully one day you'll understand where i (and kanye) are coming from.
>>
>>63202577
Ok I'm still kind of skeptical but I'll humor you, maybe I'll learn something
>IF
Well this is a word that is loaded with meaning! certainly a way to start things off strong, and leave lots of room for the sentence to get more interesting. Kudos to Kanye for both keeping things simple, and allowing room to grow, with this simple opening word. The letter I, in particular, both hints at his out-of-control ego, and the id, which is the part of his conscience that motivated him to fuck a model, even though it may be at a time when sexual relations with a model constitute cheating on a significant other.

The letter f, on the other hand, is just the beginning of the torrent of vulgarity and hedonism that is to come in this sentence that is started with such a pure letter as I. It's hardly even worth mentioning that Kanye has "f"ucked a lot of women in his life, and has a lot of "f"ame. The juxtaposition of these two letters is quite a rich start to the sentence, that may be lost on the average literary enthusiast!

That is just the beginning of a sentence loaded with secondary, and tertiary meaning. His introduction of the first-person pronoun "I" in the next syllable, while related to his use of the letter "i" in the word "if", introduces so many implications that explaining them would require pages!

Hmm how interesting, maybe reading further into lyrics from literary geniuses of the likes of Kanye West and Rick Ross will make me a more creative writer in the future!
>>
>>63202629
>being autistic
>>
>>63202577
>are you able to make it through english literature?
I studied it at higher education, Kanye is not literature.
>>
>>63202283
euphoric my bro
>>
>>63202096
it owns
>>
This is why I can't listen to hiphop. No matter how great the music is, the lyrics are often masturbatory or just plain ol' shit.
>>
>>63202088
>>63202096
reddit please leave
>>
>>63202088
But if i fuck this t shirt
and i get bleach in my asshole
Imma feel like a t shirt ??
>>
>>63202281
it can be used and it can very very effective.

this is not a example of this. this is terrible and lazy.
>>
>>63203555
>this is terrible and lazy.
no it's not. it's SIMPLE.
>>
>>63202327
fucked up brain chemistry isnt a meme
>>
>>63203578
why not terrible, lazy AND simple?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.