[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I need some music recommendations. I currently listen to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: imaginedragonsdemons.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
imaginedragonsdemons.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
So, I need some music recommendations.

I currently listen to Imagine Dragons, Bastille, and some Macklemore songs (Otherside, Wing$, Same Love). Y'know, songs with a sort of deeper meaning.

I've also been interested in getting into some Green Day/RHCP type stuff. Any starting points?

Thanks!
>>
good thread
>>
File: mbd2bKt.jpg (145 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
mbd2bKt.jpg
145 KB, 768x1024
>>
Listen to some of Eminem's older works. Lupe Fiasco and Fort Minor are also decent.
>>
I know this is a bait thread but I'd like to believe I'm not the only guy on /mu/ who likes most of these bands.
>>
OP here, not a bait thread at all, sincerely like these bands. I would say that Otherside and Demons are in fact my favorite songs.
>>
Faust, Can, the list could go on
>>
>>63194484
I know I get shit on by /mu/ for liking RHCP but Wet Sand is one of my favorite songs of all time.
>>
>>63194484
Want to get into Green Day? Start with Dookie.

Want to get into RHCP? Take a listen to Blood Sugar Sex Magik or Stadium Arcadium.

Now stop asking dumb questions and use Google.
>>
>>63193067
Try reddit instead, they'll take your garbage taste in

On another note listen to Masonna - Ejaculation Generater
>>
OP how old are you? You can be honest here. I'm curious.
>>
>>63194484
Well, there's a lot of alternative bands you probably will enjoy.
I'm not going into /mu/core or anything, because I'm new here, so most people will most likely shit on my choices, but I think you'd enjoy bands like Arctic Monkeys, Vampire Weekend, Kaiser Chiefs, The Naked and the Famous, MGMT, etc.
Check Smashing Pumpkins as well if you haven't.
If you like Green Day, you probably like Blink-182, Sum 41, The Offspring or Bad Religion.

I'm sure you know a lot of those bands, they aren't really underground, but I get the idea you're new here as well, so there's a chance some of those may be new to you.
>>
>>63194588
He's 11
>>
File: zUAcXba.jpg (3 MB, 2060x3825) Image search: [Google]
zUAcXba.jpg
3 MB, 2060x3825
>>63193067
>>63194484
You're a pleb
>>
Cleverly disguised cringe thread?
>>
>all these people taking the bait

Cleverly disguised cringe thread indeed
>>
>>63193067
I replied.
>>
>>63194612
I just listened to ITCOTCK for the first time. the first track is great, the last track is a masterpiece, but everything in between is a snoozefest
>>
>>63195070
Holy shit could someone have fucking worse opinions than this?
>>
>>63195070
Listen to it more.
>>
>>63195088
>>63193067
>>
>>63195223
I dont even care if you're b8ing pls get banned
>>
>>63193067
top tier bait OP, how long did it take you to come up with?
>>
ALL RIGHT GUYS I'VE HAD IT WITH ALL THE HATE! I'M KILLING MYSELF TONIGHT AND I WILL HAUNT YOU ALL THROUGH MY MINECRAFT ACCOUNT! YOU'LL ALL BY SORRY!!!!

Nah, just kidding. Thanks for the suggestions people, definitely gonna check come of them out. People that don't like my music, KILL YOURSELVES. MY OPINION SHOULD BE VALUED OVER ALL OTHERS. I ALSO HAVE SEVERE DADDY ISSUES.

Kidding again. If your opinion differs from mine, it's cool. OP out.
>>
>>63195834
This kid is going places. Not college, but places.
>>
Op probably will not see this but...
You could listen to the 3 album of Arctic Monkeys: Humbug.
>>
I like a lot of normie shit too, not those bands but similar and ,why did you make this thread here if you know this board is made to discover obscure music and we'll believe youre baiting?
>>
Anyone else have a big pp?
>>
>>63193067

Check out Unwound, June Of 44, Universal Order Of Armageddon
>>
>>63193067
Exquisite taste
>>
>>63193067
>imagine dragons
I recommend you to kill yourself
>>
>>63193067
https://youtu.be/mB-qzo_kvO0
>you won't regret it
>>
>>63194484
Totally a bait thread
>>
>>63194504
>the list could go on
>lists two
>>
>>63195834
GREAT FUCKING THREAD
SAGED
>>
>>63193067
what an awful post
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.