[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dr. Luke's SAMPLE LEAK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: luke.png (61 KB, 518x243) Image search: [Google]
luke.png
61 KB, 518x243
Who has it and can share it cuz this twitter link ain't workin anymore
>>
damn we need this
>>
BUMPITY BUMP BUMP
>>
Totally fair retribution for raping kesha
>>
I wouldn't mind this as well.
>>
>>63187096
>>63187144
the twitter name is literally in OP post you fucking retards. wtf if u cant find it from there youre retarded.
>>
>>63187197
you're so dumb and you don't even know why and that's so funny
>>
>>63187197
waitin for the mirror u stupid hoe
>>
some random cool guy in twitter just posted a link
https://mega.nz/#!sY1SyQKQ!yegd9_ZdTNI_obNT0CI0fIipPcDGCBepYupuflyGuU8
>>
>>63187325
Yeah I just saw that, nice.
>>
>>63187325
94%
will confirm asap
>>
>>63187325
if the bass drums for teenage dream are in here this is the best day ever
>>
>yfw absolute madness vol IV
>>
>>63187325
lmao its real
>>
Anyone confirmed the download as legit yet??
>>
hey while we're here anybody know of good zips of a bunch of hip-hop r&b acapellas besides those old ones on datpiff?
>>
>>63187491
yeah, it's the same files that were in google drive
>>63187537
we should make this a samples sharethread
>>
>>63187557
>yeah, it's the same files that were in google drive

have you tried them? do they seem like legit pro-tier samples?
>>
>>63187675
I haven't listened to them, but they're all .wavs. Quite a few of them, as well.
>>
>>63187675
95% unzipped
sorry, forgot this step and jumped the gun
>>
>>63187675
I'm adding them to my external hard drive to try them in ableton, I'll check if they sound like the real thing
>>
>>63187325
can we do a /mu/ collab album using only these samples?
>>
>>63187688
yeah, im almost halfway and still 4500 files to extract
>>
lmao ok looking through "FX" right now and a lot of these are fucking harsh noise but then there are a lot of good sounding things mixed in there as well? idk if i know any songs by Dr. Luke but this is not at all what i expected.

looking through drums now
>>
ok it's legit
>>
>>63187809
>idk if i know any songs by dr. luke
oh, you know
>>
hopefully max martin rapes someone too so we can get some more loot
>>
>>63187809
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Luke_production_discography
>>
>>63187325
>downloaded fine
>try to extract
>errors up the ass
d-did i get rused?
>>
>>63188080
Update winrar.
>>
>>63187080
>https://mega.nz/#!sY1SyQKQ!yegd9_ZdTNI_obNT0CI0fIipPcDGCBepYupuflyGuU8

next: M. Martin excels ,
thanks
>>
I hope every cunt and beta faggot that supports Kesha has to endure the presumption of guilt one day too. Of all the bullshit going on in the world, nothing infuriates me as much as this case and the reactions to it. Absolutely sickening. Innocent until proven guilty will be a distant memory before too long. Rape/sexual assault is only the beginning, it will soon spread to every crime women can illicit an emotional response from.
>>
>>63189666

But don't you know? According to feminists, being falsely accused of rape builds character and is a positive experience!

But yeah, fuck them. And fuck all the idiots who believe the liar Larkin Grimm over Michael Gira.
>>
>>63189666
trips of truth
>>
http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/03/sony-fire-dr-luke-kesha Lol
>>
>>63190230

Goddamn it. There is no fucking justice in this world, is there?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.