[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: enobyrne-ev.jpg (174 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
enobyrne-ev.jpg
174 KB, 300x300
What went wrong?
>>
>>63182135
nothing, that album is great
>>
>>63182135
Nothing, the Sims is still good.
>>
Best song is the opener.
Makes the rest of the album feel way weaker than it actually is.
>>
>>63182135
why do you refer to The Sims screenshot as if it was a real album?
>>
>>63183477
>as if it was a real album
What?
>>
>>63182135
Well they fucked up the franchise with The Sims 4 if that's what you mean.
>>
File: bowiepop-qr.png (107 KB, 411x411) Image search: [Google]
bowiepop-qr.png
107 KB, 411x411
>>63183506
I don't get why the OP posted a game screenshot and treats it as if it was a cover to an album. I also can take a game screenshot and meme it by saying "what do you guys think about this album", look:

What went right?
>>
>>63183577
I wish that was an actual album cover.
>>
>>63182135
They got old
>>
bush of ghost > Everything that happens > that st Vincent collab
>>
>>63183577
That's an album cover. https://youtu.be/-L7IdUqaZxo
Don't know what was meant by ''wrong''.
>>
>>63183577
People keep doing this with famous paintings too, like The Death of Marat. IT's a weird meme.
>>
>>63183677
Nah

That's a let's play with a static picture, some ambient - like soundtrack and whose creator forgot to put in narration.
>>
>>63184192
I didn't get the joke.
>>
>>63184174
In fact there's a thread like that using Delacroix's Liberty Leading the People: >>63182929

They must be trolling.
>>
>>63184217
Because it was pretty shitty
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.