[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Music for the feel when you realize binge smoking grass ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: hans.jpg (13 KB, 349x349) Image search: [Google]
hans.jpg
13 KB, 349x349
Music for the feel when you realize binge smoking grass everyday isn't fun anymore, and you need to get your shit together?

I'll start: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tsGy40PFqE
>>
I like this music but jeez OP get your shit together seriously
>>
>>63181972
Working on it. This is the last eighth I buy. Got an exam Friday I've got to study for, and I skipped all my classes to smoke weed today. Fuck.
>>
>>63181932
Iktf. I've had to stop smoking mid-week because it was just getting in the way of being productive and the novelty was gone.
>>
The feeling of being extremely high when you have a low tolerance is amazing. People who smoke everyday are missing out
>>
>>63182002
>>63181932
>Buying 8ths
>Smoking so much its a problem
Those don't seem to go together.
>>
>>63182077
Maybe he's just dumb. I buy halfs. And eighths of dabs. I Think I Have A Problem Too But Being High All Of The Time helps
>>
Smoking weed shouldn't be hard. Buy what you can afford a week and don;t smoke before you finish all your obligations. Take one day off a week if you can to wake and bake. I buy a quarter a week and still manage a chemical engineering course-load.
>>
>>63182062
This right now
>>
All good advice, guys. But I still need music for these feels!
>>
>>63182150
Dopesmoker
>>
>>63182165
Hahahaha. What about Holy Mountain? Was gonna relisten to that again before listening to DS. My head is hurting from all this smoking for real.
>>
>>63182186
Try out Anthony Carlos Jobim
>>
>>63182263
I bump Wave all the time! Gonna give it a spin right now.
>>
BIG BEATS ARE THE BEST
>>
OP here. What's the best way to dispose of a grinder full of weed? I was gonna dump it outside my window. Not gonna flush it. Too stoned to smoke it.
>>
>>63181932
Oh hans, your hijinks are the best
>>
>>63183367
Get high ALL the time
>>
>>63183533
Fuck. You just made me realize I need to cut down for a while. I haven't been too high to smoke more in a while. Last year I got there all the time.
>>
>>63182186

Holy Mountain is better than Dopesmoker.
>>
>>63181932
gotta get on that healthy schedule.

with longer gaps between the moments you get high, it becomes more emotional when you do get high.

I only smoke weekends nowadays, and I work, exercise and keep a healthy routine in the weeks so I can be an absolute wasteman on the weekends (y)
>>
>>63181932
shit is as shit does
>>
CURSE THESE METAL HANDS
>>
>>63181932
is that the dude from Bronson?
>>
>>63182002
Skipping classes to smoke is stupid like just wake and bake man damn. Buy or make edibles and get your shit in shape

>>63183533
Smoke more nerd. Use a jar or a danktank to hold it, paper baggie or plastic baggie would even work (shittily)

Listen to Mature Themes
>>
>>63183533
Just smoke it all in one go OP, its the only option.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.