[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only true patricians can rank all the albums in pic related from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 520x654) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 520x654
Only true patricians can rank all the albums in pic related from best to worst
Prove to me that you're a patricians
>>
>weezer

rofl
>>
trick question; they're all shit
>>
>ranking music
wow how does it feel to HATE art?
>>
Springsteen's ass > Mick Jagger's cock
>>
>>63181517
this post makes me cringe

Pinkerton & Blue are actually great albums
>>
>>63181574
>liking blur
>>
>>63181574
Weezer is gay
>>
All of you guys fail
>>
A true patrician does not waste his valuable time and effort. Thus a true patrician knows how to recognize pointless and trivial exercises like this one. Doing it would be tantamount to outing oneself as a pleb.
>>
>>63182751
Only plebs make pathetic excuses to not do a task.
>>
>>63182853
t. faux-patrician
>>
>>63182751
>I'm a pleb who can't rank albums
Lel
>>
>>63182867
Wut m8?
>>
>>63182886
>I'm a pleb who spends ridiculous amount of time on pop music unworthy of it
Lel
>>
>>63181504
Low > Loveless > A Love Supreme > Bryter Layter > Kid A > Pet Sounds > TVU&Nico > Blonde on Blonde > All Things Must Pass > the rest who cares
>>
>>63182934
>I'm a pleb who Still can't rank albums
Lel lel
>>
>>63183130
Art Music > all of that tripe

done
>>
>>63181504
>American Beauty
Why do people keep doing this? Who is even telling you people to go listen to studio Dead albums? Deadheads pretty much exclusively rave about the live stuff but the studio stuff actually seems to be more popular around /mu/.
Is it just the rockists can't into live/bootleg stuff or is there actually like an actual source which is encouraging people to listen to studio Dead?
>>
>>63183146
Keep trying
>>
>>63183180
>Is it just the rockists

that's a hilarious statement considering that the grateful dead's fanbase are exclusively rockists.
>>
>>63183180
American Beauty & Workingman's Dead are good starting points but the live stuff is better, I just never see much posted here. I'd tell people to get Live Dead & Europe 72 as well. There's a lot of good Dead stuff but it's not talked about much for some reason.
>>
>>63183214
I meant rockist in the
>have to listen to full studio albums in one sitting; no singles, comps, bootlegs, etc.
sort of way.
>>63183225
>American Beauty & Workingman's Dead are good starting points
But they're not representative of the thing the band is lauded for the most. The Dead have good studio stuff, no doubt.
I just think it's lunacy not to recommend the two you mentioned there to newcomers first.
>>
>>63183895
K
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.