[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /mu/, I never buy albums (poorfag) but I really liked the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 56a7557202bfa.jpg (468 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
56a7557202bfa.jpg
468 KB, 800x800
Hey /mu/, I never buy albums (poorfag) but I really liked the new Tim Hecker. A store near my house has it in stock but I don't know anyone who would want to go there with me. Have any /mu/tants gone to a record store alone before, and did people judge you? I feel like it's really awkward.
>>
>>63181255
Get a hooker or something to go in with you or else people will think you're weird.
>>
Holy shit no are you mad? Never go there alone
>>
>>63181255
Holy shit kek
Just buy some friends weirdo
>>
>>63181255
>going to record store alone
>ever

oh my god why would you even consider that. I used to pay my friends to go with me or let them pick an album that I paid for, going alone is pretty much forbidden.
>>
>>63181255
It's no big deal to go record shopping alone. I sort of prefer going about it alone. I've met some good friends by hanging out in shops and talking music.

Any record store clerk or other shopper that judge are pricks and typically they have shit taste themselves. Most are chill and love music.
>>
>>63181285
You fucking weird me out man. You go on /b/ or something?
>>
>>63181255
Going record shopping alone and going to a concert alone are two different things. Going to a record store for me is like just running errands, there's nothing to it. It's actually kinda better because then you can spend as long as you want looking through the big pile of used stuff they'll have. You might find something you wouldn't have if you were busy talking to a friend while doing it. That being said, record shopping with a friend is still fun.

Go alone if you want. It's perfectly fine.
>>
>going to the record store
>go inside and start looking through the sections
>clerk grabs me by the hand
>"sir, do you have any friends with you? are you here with someone?"
>"n-no"
>"you will have to leave, now."
>pee myself out of sheer embarrassment and shame
>run out crying

fucking record stop
>>
>>63181255
What.. It's literally the same as going to the grocery store alone. Also, that album is not even officially out yet. You'll probably get raped, because they can't have it in store.
>>
>>63181285
>>63181314
loooool look at these sad sacks. It's not because you're on 4chan that you absolutely *have* to be a lonely hermit, you know that right? Do you eat out alone too? Go on rollercoasters alone? weirdos.
>>
>>63181361
This meme isn't funny. Fuck off
>>
>>63181314
Going on a concert alone is perfectly fine though.
>>
only /mu/ whines abt going to concerts and stores alone
Last time I brought a friend with me to a concert he whined abt how shitty the music was.Mind you it was fka twigs
>>
>>63181377
It's even better with a friend, you'll get to share memories that way. Record shopping isn't enhanced by bringing a friend like a concert is.

>>63181361
meme
>>
>Decide to go to the record store alone one day
>Billy The Bad & and his vicious gang of 4th graders beat me up, steal my lunch money, and piss in my mouth
It's been three years and since then I have never gone to the record without at least three friends (one of them being black).
>>
>>63181314
A tranny doesn't understand social interaction. How surprising
>>
if i'm going alone am i allowed to bring food in? like some rice krispies treats?
>>
>>63181478
Like the ones moms buy? Only if you suck the clerks cock. Also you would have to share with everyone there since the munch sound would be filtered if everyone did it
>>
>>63181478
I would suggest cheetos for record snacking, it makes it easier to mark which ones you're interested in.
>>
>>63181459
>tranny
what?
>>
>>63181395
Some concerts are enhanced by bringing friends but sometimes it's just best to get lost in the music imo.
>>
>>63181536
okay thanks, are you sure they won't mind though i don't want to be thrown out
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.