[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wow, this isnt even half cringeworthy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
>>
What the fuck is "half cringeworthy"?

Cringe thread
>>
File: Cover.gif (580 KB, 606x606) Image search: [Google]
Cover.gif
580 KB, 606x606
wow, this is really cringeworthy
>>
i'm on the long song
>>
>>63180385
still don't get this album. is it supposed to be art or just the music equivalent of a sitcom/some kind of disposable entertainment
>>
Actual cringe
The epitome of hipster artsyness
>>
>>63180353
i luv this album
>>63180385
don't like this anymore I applaud the effort

>>63180478
Liked this in high school during my atheist phase, AJJ are cool guys though.
>>
>>63180478
what's wrong with it? besides "WOULD THE BAAAABY SURVIVE"
>>
>cringe
cringe
cancerous attitude. it's so easy to make fun of sincerity
>>
>>63180478
>epitome of hipster artsyness
doesn't make sense really when their sound is so organic

>>63180534
this
>>
>>63180513
Autist Jew Jerkoff has always been shit, starting from the actual band members and continuing all the way to their music and idealisms
>>
>>63180595
*clap clap clap*

Have you considered writing for Pitchfork, my absolutely classy man of reputable taste?
>>
>>63180353
>tfw wanted to hate it because of Varg's political views
>tfw the music is too damn good though

Cue the (You)s telling me Varg is right or calling me a cuck or whatever the new meme insult is here.
>>
File: the absolute win of 2016.png (48 KB, 842x444) Image search: [Google]
the absolute win of 2016.png
48 KB, 842x444
>>63180616
DUDE, FUCKING NICE!! HAHAHA ROFL. LOL with a side of LMAOstard if I do say so myself. This is a moment that will go down in history - just you and that Anon, mano a mano, and you annihilated him. I took the liberty of snapping your lmaoful comment, briggity breh, no thanks are needed...cause you're a champion. In fact (LOL sorry I'm still laughing) I wrote a little ditty on how much this post, fukkin rawks.

You can call me Dr Biggle
And this post made me giggle
So hard I fuckin jiggled
It's so on fire it sizzles

So thanks, and remember you're now a part of 4chan history. When the people come to your doorstep wanting to know how you did it just keep cool and tell them it was nothing serious...you made my day, no, my year, you Beautiful Goddamn Human Being. You are more than epic. You are a Titan.
>>
>>63180782
wew
>>
>>63180782
The fact that you actually put in the five or so minutes to make that image and write out that post says a lot about where your life is at anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 210x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 210x250
>>63180782
>>
>>63180353
let me guess; this is your first time actually taking the time to listen to metal and you thought everything was slipknot
>>
>>63180705
your opinions are cool and are also my opinions
pls do not be afraid

I expected the same thing to happen for Fanisk - Noontide but it turned out that's just terrible music that gets a cult following for the swastikas and nothing else
>>
File: 89.jpg (18 KB, 166x171) Image search: [Google]
89.jpg
18 KB, 166x171
>>63180782
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 1024x201) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 1024x201
>>63180782
DUDE, FUCKING NICE!! HAHAHA ROFL. LOL with a side of LMAOstard if I do say so myself. This is a moment that will go down in history - just you and that Anon, mano a mano, and you annihilated him. I took the liberty of snapping your lmaoful comment, briggity breh, no thanks are needed...cause you're a champion. In fact (LOL sorry I'm still laughing) I wrote a little ditty on how much this post, fukkin rawks.

So hard I fuckin jiggled

So thanks, and remember you're now a part of 4chan history. When the people come to your doorstep wanting to know how you did it just keep cool and tell them it was nothing serious...you made my day, no, my year, you Beautiful Goddamn Human Being. You are more than epic. You are a Titan.
>>
>>63181076
This is so lazy, you just posted a cap of the post without making a ebin image
>>
>>63180782
>>
>>63181438

So hard I fuckin jiggled

>>
>>63180890
Hello there
>>
>>63180385
The first half of runaways is ok but other then that it's a no effort album
>>
I like the direction this thread headed in
>>
>>63181575
please do one for me
>>
>>63180782

This is the most satisfying (You) anyone could possibly get. I'm jelly over here
>>
>>63181575
>trizzled and kekizzled
Ok, this thread was worth my time
>>
>>63180353
youre right its 100%
>>
>>63180782
Hardest I've wew'd in a while lad
>>
File: mfw reading this.gif (2 MB, 400x234) Image search: [Google]
mfw reading this.gif
2 MB, 400x234
>>63180782
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.