[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I just read animal farm for the first time, and it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 300x300
>"I just read animal farm for the first time, and it changed my lyfe, maaaan", the album
>>
Even the cynicism here is fucking stale
>>
>>63179253
I mean, it's still better than The Wall
>>
>>63179253
BIG MAN, PIG MAN
HA HA, CHARADE YOU ARE
>>
>>63179253
>>63179263
>>63179269
lol. How dare anyone talk about politics in music except punk
>>
>>63179253
Divides the human race into Dogs, Pigs and sheep. Yeah. That's soooooo much like Animal Farm.

You're a sheep are'nt you OP. Also go figure out what "loosely based on" means.
Oh and go fuck yourself.
>>
>>63179395
>Divides the human race into Dogs, Pigs and sheep
You are literally retarded.
>>
>>63179276
HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?
THE DOGS ARE DEAD
>>
>>63179412
Well, what does Waters do on the album then? Divide the human race up into candy canes, bumble bees and praying mantises?
>>
>>63179253

Money is so evil, isn't it :^)

t. rich billionaire rockstar
>>
>>63179438
>there are songs named dogs, sheep and pigs
>ergo, he divided the entire human race into three animal groups!
I'm literally baffled as to how people as stupid as you manage to keep on living.
>>
>>63179438
Admittedly it's an angsty album in terms of prog, but the lyrics are bearable for what is, musically a fantastic LP
>>
>>63179449
Not as evil as contrarian shitposting.
>>
>>63179456
Is this guy fucking serious? I'd suggest maybe you actually listen to the fucking album before you come on here and try to discuss said album.
>>
>>63179480
You are literally too stupid to live.
>>
>>63179495
I bet you're one of the people who thinks Kendrick Lamar is a lyrical genius
>>
>>63179495
Has no reasonable or logical retort so resorts to insults.
>>
File: pink-floyd-animals.jpg (43 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
pink-floyd-animals.jpg
43 KB, 900x900
>>63179495
And every fool knows
A dog needs a home
A shelter
From pigs on the wing
>>
We don't need no education :^)

t. dumb goy
>>
Say what you want, Dogs is excellent.
>>
>>63179395
>he hasn't read Animal Farm
>>
>>63179287
I guess you don't listen to folk music then, do you? Ever hear of people like Woodie Guthrie, Pete Seeger, Bob Dylan, Phil Ochs, Joan Baez, or Buffy ST. Marie? Maybe your grandparents might remember such groups like The kingston Trio, Peter, Paul, and Mary, and quite possibly Trini Lopez. (Or even Paul Robeson who recorded an album in Spain in the 1930s while bombs were falling all around) How about Victor Jara, who was shot by the Chilean junta in a football stadium in the middle of a song after Agusto Pinchete's C.I.A. back coup d'tat? Party with ME, punker!
>>
>>63179395
Have you even READ the book Animal Farm by George Orwell? I HATE post Barrett PF, but the fact that Animals IS loosely based on Animal Farm, forces me to show a modicom of respect for the album.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.