[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
George Martin (Beatles producer) passed away according to Ri
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: t2-george-martin_81_140634c.jpg (43 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
t2-george-martin_81_140634c.jpg
43 KB, 620x413
George Martin (Beatles producer) passed away according to Ringo on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/ringostarrmusic/status/707420462620381184
>>
i get he was impossibly old but wow 2016 doesn't quit
>>
>>63173808
he'll be fine
>>
damn i love game of thrones
>>
what!? no!
>>
>>63173870
>he'll
>'

learn to meme
>>
>>63173881
fuck
beat me to it
>>
>>63173808
>George Martin
Literally, figuratively, spiritually, subconsciously, metaphysically, hypothetically WHOM?
>>
>>63173870
>>63173896
The official worst meme of all time

Like all shit garbage, it started on /tv/. I can't believe /x/ actually takes it seriously too.
>>
>>63173924
wait what

it started here on /mu/ you dummy, unless this is pasta
>>
the fact that so many books still name dying as the greatest best or most influential part of life only shows you how far existence is from being a serious art.
>>
>>63173924
>it started on /tv/

How fucking new are you? it started with Lemmy on /mu/
>>
This thread is a trainwreck already let's start over.
>>
>>63173808
it this a joke
why does he add so many emojis for such sad news? is he senile?
>>
>>63173980
it's called old people on social media.
>>
>>63173980
yes he is
fuck I'm sad. not crying or anything it's just a big bummer, he was like the 5th Beatle.
>>
File: 1450153855558.jpg (13 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1450153855558.jpg
13 KB, 236x236
>>63173924
>it started on /tv/
>>
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 852x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 852x1136
phil spector >>>> george martin
>>
>>63174073
joe meek > other 60s hacks
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 99x91) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 99x91
>>63174090
idk if i can listen to the alchemist of pop again tbqh his music is starting to give me really bad anxiety
>>
ringo's fb mentions that he got hacked a few weeks ago, probably got hacked again.
>>
>>63173946
>>63173952
>>63174023
The concept of "meme magic" started on /tv/ with the Les Bains bullshit and the Boston Bombers bullshit.

Let me give /tv/ credit though, the name "meme magic" was a /mu/ invention I think.

What a heap of human trash this board is. I am glad child abuse exists, because that means there is one less failed abortion shit kid who thinks memes are funny online, spreading the cancer.

Imagine, the insufferable cloud of miasma that are memes and memers. A retarded young adult, living, and shitposting, and living, and shitposting ,and living, and shitposting, and living, and shitposting, and living, and shitposting on and on and on and on and on

Even worse, the head bangingly atrocious teenagers who kieep spamming and spamming and spamming the disease upon life that are memes.

KIDS: GET INTO FUCKING DRUGS. The youth of the world would be better if every retarded, insufferable, inconceivably shitty human being, potentially a failure in life child and teen would be high on crack than on memes.

Young adults who meme should not be considered human beings. You should be put in concentration camps so you can meme among yourselves in full ignorant retard bliss. "BIG GUY FOR YOU BANE?!?!?!? HAH AH HAHA HAHAHHA" "YEAH COOL ONE BRO HELL BE FINE HAH HAH AHH A" "I GOT A BETTER ONE FOR YA, THE FACT THAT... AHHYOUH AHHYOUH AHHYOUH" "I SHIT MYSELF WHILE LISTENING TO TROUT MASK REPLICA AHUAHUAHUHAUHA"

MEME MAGIC. MEME MAGIC, LOOK MOMMA, STOP SNORTING THAT SHIT AND LISTEN TO ME, WE MADE A PLANE CRASH, WE KILLED LEMMY, WE KILLED BOWIE, HELL BE FINE HEEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEWH
>>
>>63173808
RIP George, far too fucking modest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUDje4cTev0

Without a doubt a full fledged member of the band, they may have made it without him, but they would not have grown to the height that they did without him.
>>
Ringo's twitter is like that of an old grandpa that just found twitter a few months ago.

>ends every post with peace and love
>tosses on like 8 emojis to everything

really ringo...?
>>
Such a fucking legend. God bless him.
>>
objectively the greatest producer of all time
>>
>>63174465
Dude, of course Ringo's twitter would be like that. It's Ringo. Do you actually expect or want him to be any other way?
>>
>>63174465
because he fucking is an old grandpa
>>
I read an article that it was a hoax and he's alive and well but Ringo just posted it so idk what to think
>>
Sean Lennon just tweeted about it but providing no more information than Ringo, so maybe he's just following his lead.

https://twitter.com/seanonolennon/status/707432443675025408
>>
STICKY WHEN
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.