[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello I have never tried drugs or alcohol of any sort. I am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 399x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 399x400
Hello

I have never tried drugs or alcohol of any sort. I am not underage, I never bothered searching for things or going to parties. However, I hear about people using drugs listening to music all the time and I was wondering which drugs you people use when you listen to music. Pic related is my favorite album of you have any recommendations.
>>
Try bath salts, heroin, and krokodil. Proper music vibes lads.
>>
>>63168918

this

smoke some crack too op
>>
File: sweet_emotion1.jpg (102 KB, 465x465) Image search: [Google]
sweet_emotion1.jpg
102 KB, 465x465
scopolamine
>>
alcohol is the only drug worth "doing" while listening to music imho
>>
honest answer tho weed and codeine
>>
Weed lsd and mushrooms

Especially lsd, listening to your favorite album with headphones on while tripping is indescribable
>>
>>63169105
where 2get though
>>
>>63168874
Weed is the best for listening to music, OP. It fits any genre or album or song you like. Once I had an edible and I was so high I just went to bed and just started listening to music on my headphones, and honestly I never felt something like that. t was like I was drowning in all the layers of instrumentation and textures.
MDMA is great for music too, but it fits EDM more and taking MDMA alone is pretty lame. Its also not something you can use everyday.
>>
>>63169014
alcohol is the only drug worth "doing" period
only thing you can enjoy with friends without risking killing yourself (unless you're an addictfag)
maybe weed too
>>
File: thpod.jpg (39 KB, 342x333) Image search: [Google]
thpod.jpg
39 KB, 342x333
>>63168874
Huff a ton of scotchgard and put this album on, I think you'll enjoy :))))))))))))))))))
>>
hey while you guys are here how do you get someone you love off coke? She isn't an addict persay but she uses and I'm worried for her
>>
>>63169144
College kids and festivals
>>
>>63169208
Do it with her you pussy coke is the greatest drug
>>
>>63168874
only do weed, nothing else
>>
>>63169208
if you're with her during her coke years, you won't be with her when she's ready to settle down. best start preparing your heart now, because it's going to end.
>>
LSD, wish I had someone to listen to Pink Floyd with while buzzed out ma nut
>>
>>63169185
nobody's ever died of alcohol poisoning? or drunk driving? doesn't take an addict to make stupid decisions
>>
>>63170219
brutal(ly honest)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.