[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prove me wrong: you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1tyoRdF.jpg (244 KB, 1040x1188) Image search: [Google]
1tyoRdF.jpg
244 KB, 1040x1188
Prove me wrong: you can't
>>
File: vLeKMgv.jpg (146 KB, 1024x700) Image search: [Google]
vLeKMgv.jpg
146 KB, 1024x700
Rap is utter shit at best, but this is pure fact.
>>
File: Eminem+lol_2e3788_3243876.jpg (11 KB, 549x122) Image search: [Google]
Eminem+lol_2e3788_3243876.jpg
11 KB, 549x122
>>63167688
Even at its lowest, most niggerish and subhuman tier of "music", the white one is the one that is always more talented and more gifted.
>>
You all have shit tastes in music, just admit it you plebeians. The whites are always at the top, and try to prove me wrong, but you'll never know the truth like you ignorant pigs always do.
>>
Give me any good album by a non-white person.

And that proves it: no non-white person could ever make any good music.
>>
>>63167688
>>63167665
These are fucking atrocious.
>>
File: doublelive.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
doublelive.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
Fr tho this album shreds.
>>
>>63167665
why are the two best bands on there in the decent/average section?

>>63167888
>Give me any good album by a non-white person.
sir are you aware of what they call jazz music
>>
>>63168063
>sir
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>63167905
Why? Because it's the undisputed truth? Shut the fuck up, you can't appreciate real music like Queen or the Beatles. Also, you can't admit the fact that Eminem is the greatest rapper because he's white, even how niggerish and stupid this shit excuse of music is. So fucking slit your throat and consider your existence with your unclassy taste, pleb. All of todays music sucks ass, and only the talented white musicians like Queen and the Beatles are the epitome of popular music, while today's music consists of "IN DA CLUB AND SEX AND SHIET" shit that you tasteless pigs listen to. This generation's music is utter shit, and it's fact.
>>
>>63168833
Plus, the black culture is the cancer of music with today's music influenced by these wastes of oxygen. Today's music is shit compared to the 70s, 80s or 90s music, which is 100000x better than this "SEXDRUGSLOVELMAO" bullshit.
>>
>>63168833

>>63168901
This

Today's music is mentally retarded unlike the shitty music of the pre-2000s. The black culture is turning our music for the worse.
>>
>>63168960
I put my name so you tasteless fags could know my patrician taste in music compared to all of your shit music tastes.
>>
I'm enlightened by my transcendental music tastes, so you insolent swine must listen to REAL MUSIC and not stay a retard. Oh wait, you all will stay like the subhumans you are with your shit music tastes.
>>
can u delete this stupid thread
>>
>>63167665
>MCR on the same level as Zeppelin and The Rolling Stones
Done.
>>
>>63167665
This is huh Wow
>>
>>63167665
Go back to r e d d i t
>>
>>63167737
but mountains are mostly white
>>
>>63167737
Mountains are mostly grey.
>>
Fuck bands which their best selling albums are "greatest hits".
>>
>>63167688
>Nas
>anything other than purest shit
I'd ask you to pick one but your retard mind can't handle the task
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.