[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys think the people in the kpop threads go on any other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 321x322
Do you guys think the people in the kpop threads go on any other /mu/ threads or other boards?
>>
I'm one of the guy in the k-pop thread AMA :)
>>
>>63164608
I wanna fuck that bunny
>>
there are frequent kpop threads on multiple other boards like /hr/ and /wsg/
so other boards, yes
>>
I've been browsing /mu/ since 2009 & 4chan since 2007. in the rare occasion I come to mu I usually go to /kpg/ because I can shitpost about my waifu easily
>>
>>63164745
fuck off pajeet
>>
>>63165035
nice try but that isn't me
>>
>>63165080
stfu bhenchod
>>
>>63164608
Except for this one now, I don't.
>>
the kpop threads used to plague /r9k/ years back, before it became the disgusting whiny beta bitch board it is now.
>>
>>63166902
>beta bitch board it is now
It has almost ALWAYS been the beta bitch board. I remember going there before it was deleted and it was called /r9k/ - beta as fuck
>>
>>63166985
so I take it you don't remember why it was created initially
>>
another question: what % of people in kpop threads actually listen to kpop. like frequently listen and enjoy. they never actually talk about the music in those threads, they just post pics of generic korean pop idol #213012 and attempt to apply humanistic qualities to those robotic mongoloids.

>>63167013
do share, i stopped coming here for like 3 years and came back to find that wasteland. guessing it was spam related but i don't understand why its full of emo 17 y/os. those kids were always around /b/ but never that concentrated.
>>
>>63167194
The kpop threads a waifu threads. They belong on /b/ not /mu/. But at least they tend to keep their bullshit in their waifu threads nowadays

/r9k/ was made to produce OC (hence the robot, which is disabled now,) and it did for a little while. They made a lot of neat stuff. It used to be a haven for great greentext stories
>>
>>63164608
I wish kpop was banned
>>
>>63167271
not banned, just moved elsewhere, mlp style
>>
>>63167269
The robot was reenabled
>>
>>63167475
oh. Is the board still a bitch fest?
>>
>>63164637
Do you think you'll ever kiss a girl?
>>
>>63167310
kpop faggots bitch about just filtering but they raid other threads and shit

They should be COMPLETELY banned

Containment isn't enough
>>
>>63168062
literally who in the kpop threads has ever complained about filtering? you're projecting my retarded friend, i used to post in there and not once did anyone complain about that, in fact most people probably appreciate it because when a thread would get by someone's filter the triggered faggot would come in and spam the thread with bullshit.
>>
>>63168190
No, when we make these threads asking for kpop to be banned from all of 4chan "w-why can't you just filter"

Do you know why? Because you shit up every other thread in this board, and you would shit up any board that you would move to.
>>
>>63168214
that guy said >mlp style

you are clearly a retarded newfag and not even worth my time. i haven't used the kpop threads in about a year by the way you dumb projecting faggot.
>>
>>63164608
as someone who frequented the kpop threads for years in the past i can confirm that some of them do in fact browse /mu/, i was still doing that when i used the kpop threads and i know other people that did as well. in fact, there is occasionally music discussion (non-kpop) in those threads. they are really a lot like /daily/ in that they are more of a chatroom than strictly discussion threads.

i can also confirm that people who use those threads often use other boards, i know of pol browsers, tg browsers and especially sp browsers who use go in those threads. in fact, the most notorious shitposter in the kpop threads history was also a notorious shitposter and spammer on /sp/, if you look at the sp archives for the most reposted images... well just take a peek at it, im sure you'll know which ones i mean.
>>
>>63166985
Way back in the even more primordial days of /r9k/, it was a really good board. Like >>63167269 said, legendary greentext stories. But that was before the board really found its identity. Unfortunately, when a board is created and the rule is "you guys can converse about anything, but you've gotta really converse," it turns out that what people on 4chan really wanna talk about is (at first) how sad they are that they're alone, (and then) how sorry they are for themselves and how it's never their fault, (and now) how bitter they are at the world, at women, and at anything else they can blame their problems on.
>>
I do kpg and other /mu/ threads
I've had just as serious music discussion in kpg as anywhere else in /mu/, and some of you act as if this /mu/ isnt just full of furious shitposting anyway
Like someone said it's more of a chat style thing. But if you follow and listen to kpop at all it's good fun and hilarious to be a part of
>>
>>63164608
I only browse kpg and share threads
>>
>>63165629
LPC
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.