[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thunderstruck riff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: AC-DC.png (376 KB, 690x417) Image search: [Google]
AC-DC.png
376 KB, 690x417
So i was checking instagram for this riff, and nobody could play it right

i tried, tell me what you guys think

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1znvKTPVoGV
>>
bemp
>>
bumping this sheit like nevar be4
>>
b
>>
File: brofist.png (208 KB, 450x457) Image search: [Google]
brofist.png
208 KB, 450x457
>>63163441
Fukken epic is what I think. It's a shame our generation can't make good music like this anymore. Thanks for keeping it alive.
>>
>>63163441
sounds horrible
band is also horrible
go away.

and stop bumping the thread, people aren't replying to it because they don't see it, they're not replying because it's retarded.
>>
>>63163932
This.

Exactly this. Fuck off idiot.
>>
>>63163932
>>63163977
Even if you hate AC/DC, you're kind of retarded to not at least appreciate Thunderstruck because it has one of the best build ups in music history.
>>
>>63164011
Nah.
>>
>>63163441
AC/DC is pre-sports game-core
>>
>>63164149
um yeah
and good job proving me wrong
why don't you name something with a better buildup? And I swear, if you name LCD Soundsystem, I'm just gonna laugh at you.
>>
>>63163860
ty very much
>>63163932
>>63163977
someone is mad, thanks anyway for the feedback tho, i just want to know what you guys think
>>
>>63164193
he was being sarcastic and mocking a typical /r/music or youtube reply.
>>
>>63164149
This fucking faggot hipster won't understand good music if it came up and bit you rite on the ass
>>
>>63164181
What is the point of a pointlessly long buildup in a different sound and genre entirely to the song it's building up to?
It's like they just jammed out for 2 minutes and then decided oh yeah let's play some shitty rock when we're done with this, start singing or something.

Better buildup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoA_zY6tqQw
>>
It's good but you speed up a little towards the end
>>
>>63164291
>Shit talk AC/DC but posts Dead Kennedys which is arguably shittier than AC/DC
>The song you pick isn't even that great
Yeah, nice try, but that's fucking awful. The least you could have picked that was better was Uncontrollable Urge by Devo.

>What is the point of a pointlessly long buildup in a different sound and genre entirely to the song it's building up to?
Are you literally high? How is the build up a "different genre" when it's there throughout the track beyond the buildup?
>>
>>63164556
NANNA
NANNANANA
NANANA

"YA I FUKED THE BITCH SHE HAD THE FAT TITTIES AND THIGH HIGHS"

NANA
NANANAAA

>complains about rap
>>
Derailed thread

yeh, its good
>>
>>63164769
Did you forget to take your spastic pills?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.