[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After Emotion quite failed commercially, what do you think Carly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 18594_crj_123_367lo.jpg (123 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
18594_crj_123_367lo.jpg
123 KB, 900x1200
After Emotion quite failed commercially, what do you think Carly Rae Jepsen will do next? A more commercial sounding album or Emotion 2?
>>
Probably something more provocative and promiscuous.
>>
>>63162189
Hopefully she'll retire and be my qt wife. Emotion is perfect
>>
i have no idea but i hope it heavily features that tight little bum of hers
>>
miley cyrus
>>
>>63162189
what's the meaning of failing commercially for you?
>>
Moar Carly thighs pls...
>>
>>63163514
Much lower sales than her previous album
>>
>Pop isn't good if it fails commercially

A truly retarded way of thinking.
>>
Her belt looks like a strapon, just imagine
>>
>>63163610
Who said that, idiot?
>>
File: i_wish_i_were_a_girl.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
i_wish_i_were_a_girl.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
seeing her tonight, what can I expect?
>>
>>63164289
Great show. I saw her last night. She's very energetic on-stage and has great chemistry with the rest of the band. I didn't care much for the first opener but Cardiknox was p good. It was a lot of fun desu.
>>
>>63164810
All the artists hung out by the merch booth after the show and talked with everyone and took pictures.
>>
>>63163679
I'd suck.
>>
>>63163610
Do you not know what pop music is?
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 170x233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 170x233
>>63162189
>mfw I saw this photo
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.