[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /mu/ is a board where you can share youre favorite music so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Wu Tang.jpg (330 KB, 751x1063) Image search: [Google]
Wu Tang.jpg
330 KB, 751x1063
So /mu/ is a board where you can share youre favorite music so people can call it shit and call you a retard
Why do oyu guys come here?
>>
>>63162157
I'm a pleb who needs education.
>>
>>63162193
but why /mu/
>>
so far I like a lot of the recs, and most people are nice to me. That's what I need because I'm a very sensitive person
>>
i look for stuff people say is good, the stuff people say is bad I ignore because its generally contrarian/muh elitism
>>
>>63162233
Because I'm a /mu/ newfag and /mu/ memes still interest to me. You've probably been here too long but don't worry it happens to all boards after a while that you realize that they are shit.
>>
>>63162193
And the first comment proves Op is right
>>
i've been here long enough to know that 4chan is shit and there's no point actually trying to discuss music here
but crucially i've also been here long enough to understand all the inside jokes and humour and shit, so staying here lets me feel like i'm actually involved in a social circle of some kind
if i ever actually find real friends then i'll leave i promise
>>
>>63162157
So I can shit on people and call them retards
>>
>>63162157
I hate mu pretentious hipsters. I hate most of the mucore. I hate meme music. But sometimes I discover good music in this board.
>>
>>63162157
Because i know these people are less likely to accept mediocre shit than literally everywhere on the internet. I'm not interested boring, soulless music that plebs love and I will never not hate it.
>>
>>63162233
no other forum likes good music

although /mu/ is starting to drop mucore now which gives it the shitty reddit tastes of posters like >>63162788
>>
I usually just make generals.
Does /mu/ really need a shoegaze thread all the time? Of course not. But I do.
>>
File: 1455576015818.jpg (7 KB, 296x170) Image search: [Google]
1455576015818.jpg
7 KB, 296x170
/mu/ wouldn't have such a place if no one listened to rock music. Rock music is in fact the source of all the anti intellectualism and trolling that is so prevalent on /mu/. If everyone stopped listening to rock music /mu/ would be better.
>>
Think it's probably 'bout 2 years since I last browsed/posted on /mu/.
I'm here today because I saw someone share some image on facebook about the 'old memes', I thought, 'I wonder if that thoroughly contemptible imageboard is still going strong'. To my delight, yes it is, and you're all a bunch of fucking retards.

One day I will write a proper love letter to this board, it was my favourite part of the internet for many years and was always a place where I could happily vent my most virulent anti-social desires.

So if you're still here from back than, thanks for putting up with me (not that you had much of a choice, you ill-educated bunch of sickly, addicted neanderthals who glow wimpishly in this, your light-blue methadone), and cheers.
>>
Name a better music forum/board

Although /mu/ increasingly gets shittier every year, I've still yet to find another place that is full of people that don't take themselves too seriously but at the same time have a passion for music. Here you can call someone's taste garbage while at the same time recommending better, more interesting bands. Anywhere else you will catch flack, be downvoted, whatever

That and I've wasted six years on here and I can't escape and browse only out of habit.
>>
>>63162954
we should all listen to nightcore instead
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.