[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOPSIN IS BACK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: DID.png (617 KB, 1280x692) Image search: [Google]
DID.png
617 KB, 1280x692
Hopsin, AKA the man who brought tears to /mu/'s eyes with the beautiful lyric "did the man who invented college go to college? hm okay den" is back with his ILL MIND OF HOPSIN 8.

Has he retained his status as the realest real hip-hop real rapper alive? Is there anyone realer than Hopsin?

What does /mu/ think of this new track?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbqguu8NsM4
>>
This thread is either viral trash or b8. Either way, completely devoid of any value.
>>
>both the lawyers are white

What did he mean by this?
>>
Holy shit this is actually pretty damn good.
>>
>>63160733
But /mu/ loves Hopsin.
>>
DID
>>
>>63160830
Yeah, it's not... great, but if he continues in this direction, I personally will probably take him more seriouslyer in the future.
>>
>>63160708
Kek
>>
>>63162004
>seriouslyer
It's okay anon, you don't need education. The man who invented college didn't even go to college!
>>
For once he made something decent
>>
better than TPAB
hopsin saving hip hop with real rap none of that boo boo shit
>>
>>63162179
No memes here this is decent desu.
>>
>>63162190
I know hopsin killing the game right now. yall aint ready for this shit
>>
>people here who hate hopsin because some bald cuck didn't like his music

lmao. Hopsin is the realest nigga in the game
>>
>>63160708
>makes one mediocre song after making garbage after garbage for the past six years
>DUDE HOPSIN IS BACK! REAL HIP HOP IS BACK!!!
>>
>>63162275
I think it's just the fact that he's clearly changed, whether it's a legit change or if he's been told to do it by his friends or whatever.

The contacts are gone. There are trap beats. He's wearing normal clothes. He has his audience dabbing and shit. He's recently posted pictures of him hanging out with YG and other big names that he usually wouldn't associate himself with because they're not "real" or whatever. He seems a lot less pretentious about his music and shit. Which is nice because he is definitely a good rapper from a technical standpoint.

If he can actually find decent subject matter and work with some good producers and songwriters he could easily make a great project desu.
>>
>>63160708
Surprisingly not shit. Guess he took the hint when people said no words was his best song in his last album.
>>
>>63162359
But Pound Syndrome was already great.
>>
>>63162108
r u retard u gay fagget,.
>>
>>63160708
I miss this meme :(
>>
File: 1456460820020.jpg (11 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1456460820020.jpg
11 KB, 184x184
>>63162479
>>
>>63161949
THE
>>
>>63160708
whats wrong wiwth his nosee
>>
>>63162647
He ate a lot of pickles when he was younger.
>>
>>63160708

He looks like he belongs in a cringe thread.
>>
Holy shit people in the other thread about this track are straight up praising Hopsin.
>>
>>63162576

THE
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.